Meeting "them":

Y/n's pov:
You stand behind jeff as he opened the door. "Omg! Omg! Am I really gonna meet them!?" you thought as your face turns bright red as you walked in. "Omg! It's am-!" You got a chill down your spine. "This feeling.... Why does it feel familiar?" You look back and see nothing. "Weird... Ha like me." "Boss! I have someone you really want to meet!!" Jeff yelled to get Slenderman's attention. He teleported in front of you two which scared you. "! EEP!" You yelled. "Jeff who is this mortal you have brought?" "Boss sir this is y/n. She is like us" Jeff grabbed you by the shoulders and pulled you in front of him. "Look" He moved your hair and your eye patch showing him the symbol. "! J-jeff!" You try to cover your eye but Slenderman grabbed your hand. "Your.. Your rare.... You must stay here." You were shocked. "Y-you want me to stay here?... B-but why!? Aren't I?..... Weird?" "Well of course not child. *picks you up* look around you child... All of my children have been through torture and horror. Your just like everyone here. This is where you belong." You smile. This was the first real smile you have ever made. "Hai... I'll stay with you sir." Everyone cheered. "Ben! Call everyone downstairs! We're going to celebrate!" Slenderman ordered. "Yes sir!!" Ben runs up the stairs and calls everyone. "GUYS!! GIRLS! WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER! WE'RE GOING TO CELEBRATE!" Ben yelled as he ran down the hallways. You stay still while thinking.... "What was that feeling?... And why did it feel so familiar?" You look back at the door and wonder. "Guess it was nothing" you whispered.