Punishment:

??? POV:
I wanted to talk to the newest proxy and explained to her the rules here. As I walked closer to the door, I over heard moaning and talking. "!!!! H-huh?" I felt my face heat up and put my ear to the door. "Y-y/n... We need you so bad" I heard. "!!!! Eh!?" I slowly opened the door and peeked in. I see y/n, toby, and jeff on the bed making out. "Hmmm!!!" I felt something grow in my pants. "Wtf!?" I whispered. I look down and see a boner in my pants. "Why!?" I thought. I look at them again and see y/n grab their cocks and stroke them. "!!! F-fuck." My tentacle takes out my cock and strokes it. "!!! A-agh!!" I cover my mouth. I looked at them again and blush. "S-shit..." I opened my mouth and drooled. My tentacles go faster on it and made me do a weird noise.
Toby's POV:
Y/n is stroking my cock. "Ahh!!!! She's so fucking cute!!!" I thought. Just as jeff was about to put it in her, we heard a grunt at the door. We all look at the door and see the boss. "!!!! Boss!?" Jeff yelled. He looked surprised and walked in. "W-why are you guys doing this!?" He yelled while looking drunk/horny. Y/n went under the blankets embarrassed. "!!!! Y/- agh!!!!!!" I got slammed against the wall. "!!! Toby!!! I'm sorry!!!" The boss yelled. "M-my tentacles!!! Bad tentacles!!!" Just then he's tentacles wrapped around y/n's body and lifted her up in the air. "!!! Ahhh!!!! S-slender!!! Stop!!!!" She yelled as she had her legs closed and one eye closed. "Y/n!!! I'm sorry!!!" He's tentacles were crazy. "Slender!!! What are you doing!? Let me go!!!" She yelled. Jeff looked at the boss scared and confused. "Boss!!!! What's going o- ahhh!!!." One of his tentacle grabbed Jeff by the neck. "Agh!!!!!" Jeff looked the boss angry and nervous. "SLENDER PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!! JUST DON'T HURT THEM!!!!" Just as she yelled that he's tentacles stopped and dropped Jeff. "Jeff!!! you alright dude?"
Jeff's POV:
He dropped me but... Y/n is still with him. "Y-y/n.....?" I looked up at her. She looked at me scared and worried. "Guys... Get out of here. We need to be alone..." She said as the boss put her down. "Thank you for trying to help me but....." She pushed us out of the room. "Now I have to save you guys..." She slammed the door and locked. "Y/N!!!!!! No!!!!"
Y/n's pov:
"Alright.... Let's do this slender." You said as you sat down on the bed. "Your tentacles want to have some fun." You got on your knees in front of his cock. "Then let's have some fun." You grabbed his cock hard and started to give him a blowjob. "!!!! A-agh!!!! Y/n!!!! Yes!!!! Agh!!!" He grabbed your head and made your deep throat him hard. "Hmm!!!!!!!!" Your eyes watered. His tentacles grabbed your ass and chest. "!!!! Hmm!!!" They spanked you hard. "Ahh!!!!! Slender!!!!!" You pulled away and moaned. "Fuck!!! Y/n don't fucking stop!!!!" He grabbed your head again and made you feel throat again. "Agh!!!!!! Fuck yes!!!!!" One of his tentacles went down to your area and played with your clit. "!!!! Hm!!!! ahhh!!!" You pulled away again and laid back. "Ahhhh!!! Slender!!! N-no!!! Not there!!!! It's fucking sensitive!!!! Ahhhh!!!!" Another tentacle went inside of you and wiggled around like crazy. "Ahhhhhhh!!?!!!!! Slender!!!!!! Fuck!!!!!!!" You arched your back in excitement. "Slender!!!! Slender!!!! Wait!!!!! Im gonna!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" Just then you came all over his tentacle. "Ahh... Ahh..." You lay down slowly and breathe heavily. "F-fuck..."
(Another cliffhanger!!!!! Hahaha 😂🤣 sorry guys but I got business to do. And hey can you tell me how it is going? is my story good or bad? And if you can. Can you give some tips or advice on how to make better. Thanks so much!!!!! Bye my little demons!!!! ✌🏽🤘🏼 *rock forever!!!!!!! *cough* old three days grace*)