"Let's party!!!!":

Jeff's POV:
I smiled and looked at y/n. She looked worried. "Huh?" I told myself. "Hey y/n?... Are u ok? You seem... Worried" I asked. "!! Oh it's nothing. I just had this weird feeling." She said nervously. "U-um... Ok. Anyways!! Come on. Your one of us now!!! Smile" I grabbed her cheeks and made her smile. "!!! No!!!! Stop!!!!" She pushed me away. "!!! S-sorry!!!... I just don't like smiling...." Everyone was looking at us. Then Jane came in. "Jeff what the fuck did you do now?!" She yelled angry. "I didn't do shit bitch!!!!! So  mind your own business bitch!!!!" I yelled back. "!!! Don't yell at me!!! I yell at you bastard!!!" She slapped me. "!!!! Grr that's it!!!!!" I take out my knife and attack her. "Fuck!!!!! Oh your on!!!!!" She attacks me and we both just fight. Like usual.
Y/n's pov:
I just saw jeff attack jane. "!!!! Jeff!!!! Stop!!!! Jane!!!! Stop!!!!! Please!!!! Stop fighting!!!" You tried oull them apart. "Stop!!!!" Next thing you know, you were hit on the side of your head hard. "Agh!!!!!!" You fall on your side and passes out.
Slenderman's pov:
"!!! Y/N!!!! JEFF!!! JANE!!! STOP THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW!!!!" I yelled. I grabbed y/n and looked at her. "LOOK AT WHAT YOU TWO DID!!!!!! BOTH OF YOU GO TO YOUR ROOMS NOW!!!! YOUR GROUNDED!!!!!!" They both looked shocked and ashamed. They slowly got off each other and walked to their rooms. "Y-yes sir.... Sorry sir." They said before the left the room. "Good" I said angry. I looked at y/n again and saw the side of her head bleeding. "!!!! Shit they elbowed get hard." I picked her up gently and placed her down. "Hmm..." I put her h/c hair up and examined her head. "She's not hurt badly. Good" I patch her up and slowly wake her up. "Child wake up. it's time to get up." She slowly wakes up and her eyes turn f/c. "!!! Woah...."
Y/n's pov:
"Agh... My head" You slowly sit up and look around. "W-where am I?" You see Slenderman and jump up a little. "O-oh... S-sir you scared me." You get up and put your h/c down. "A-are we going to party or what?" You said with a fake smile. "!!! Yes child. I'll be back. All of you silly crazy children start without me ok?" He said as he walked away. "!!! Yes sir!!!" You yelled. You look around and see a mess. (U were kinda raised to be a maid so...) You put your hair up again and got to cleaning. (Don't judge me)