"Tell us the truth!!!":

Slenderman's pov:
"What do you mean it's broken Jeff!!!!!!" I yelled out. "I mean!!! I saw the necklace and half of it was broken off!!!! Something happened to her when she out!!!!!" He yelled back. "Sir.... She might know more about Zalgo then we do.... She help us save ourselves and your brothers." I stopped and thought about it. "*sigh* fine but.... Keep an eye on her... She might have some more useful things on her." I ordered. "Yes sir!!!" Jeff left the room. "I have to my brothers about this.... I can't have them in pain. They have their own 'children' to take care of." I looked at the picture of all 5 of us that was sitting on my desk. I took in a deep breath and grabbed the phone. "Call all slenders" I ordered. "Calling all slenders.... *phone rings*"
Slenders POV:
"Children!!!! Come downstairs!!!! Dinner's ready!!!!!" We yelled out as we out the food in the table. "Come on children!!!!!" We heard them running downstairs and they all sat in their sits. "Thank for the food sir!!!!!" They yelled out. "Your welcome." We went to kitchen to clean ourselves but then heard our phones ring. "!!!!!" We teleported to our offices and answered it. "Hey guys. I have some new information about Zalgo... One of my new children apparently has the crystal to end that bastard's life. But... We can't get off here neck. It has some kind of spell on it. You need to be careful with your children now. Zalgo attack y/n and he's probably after all of our children. It's time brothers...." We all were shocked. "Alright thank you for the new information. We'll be ready to attack at any moment." We hang up the phone and looked around. "It's time....."
Y/n's pov:
*Dream*
"No stop!!!! Please leave me alone!!!!" You running away from a pack of bullies, your parents, and all the other people who will judge you for being different. "Get away from me!!!!! Please anyone help!!!!!" You tripped and fell, hitting your head hard. "Agh..."
*Reality*
You wake up crying and sweating. "No!!!!!!!" You yelled as you sat up in your bed. You looked around and there was no one around. "Shit...." You put your knees to your chest and started crying. "Why me?..... It's always the unwanted one....." You cried more then you heard someone at your door. "!!!!!" You looked at the door and saw Jeff. "!!! Jeff!!!!!" You jumped out your bed and hugged him tightly. "!!!! Ahh!!! Y-y/n?.... Your awake!?" He hugged you back. "How long have i been out?...." You question. "Umm... Well about 2 weeks" He answered nervously. "!!!!!! 2 WEEKS!??? WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!! WHY WAS I OUT FOR SO LONG!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!" You yelled out loud. "Woah woah!!!! Calm down y/n!!!! Its Ok. You just experience a bad training moment... Yeah" He said sarcastically. You looked at him with a serious face. "JEFF!!!!! DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!!!! WHY WAS I-" You felt your necklace. "Wait a minute...." You felt it more scared and confused. "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY NECKLACE!!!!!!!!!!" You ran to your bathroom and looked in the mirror. "Oh no......" You backed up scared. "Why did you guys do to me!!!!!!"
Jeff's POV:
She was freaking out too much, I couldn't take it. "Y/N!!!!!!!!!" I grabbed her shoulders and looked at her  pissed. "We didn't do anything to it or too!!!!!! So just fucking calm down!!!!!!" I yelled. She looked scared. Her ears slowly went down. "!?!? Wait!!?! Y/n!!!! I'm sorry!!!.... *sigh* Y/n... Tell us the truth. Do you have anything against Zalgo? Or anything to do with him?" She looked at me shocked. "I..... I....." She stuttered. "Y/n.... T-"
Slenderman pov:
I over heard what Jeff and Y/n were talking about. "Y/n...T-" I couldn't help it. I ran in the room. "TELL US THE TRUTH!!!!!! Y/N!!!!!!!!" I yelled. They both just jumped and looked scared. Y/n looked sad. "I....I.... *sigh* I was raised by Zalgo for half of my life......"