Getting use to the creepiest:

Jeff's pov: *at night*
When everyone started to go to bed. I went upstairs and wondered where y/n was going to sleep. "Jeff?" Someone said behind behind me. I looked back and saw Masky. "Yeah? What's up?" I turned around to face him. "The boss asked if it's ok if y/n sleeps with you from now on.... Since he can see you have a crush on her." He said whispering the last part. "Sure no problem at all." I said ignoring the last part. "Great." He walked away. I shrugged my shoulders and went into my room. I was about to sit down and relax but then there was knock at my door. "Ugh seriously?" I opened the door and saw y/n in a f/c shirt and black shorts. "U-um.... Slender said I have to sleep with you." She saud blushing. 'Aww she's so cute when she's embarrassed.' I thought to myself. "Yeah come in." I opened the door for her and closed it behind her. "Well here's my room. Make yourself at home." I laid down on my bed and sighed. "H-home...." I heard her whispered to herself. "Oh!! Wait!! I mean... Shit I'm sorry" "N-no!! No!! It's alright.." She said looking down. I walked up to her and grabbed her chin so she can look at me. "It's ok. We're here for you now. Don't worry." I hugged her. She was hesitant at first but then hugged me back. "Alright let's 'go to sleep." She said teasing me. "Hey that's my line!!" I said.
Y/n's pov:
I got into bed with Jeff and didn't know if it was to touch him while sleeping. So I stayed pretty far away from him. "Hey?... Why are you so far away? Come here." He said grabbing me and pulling me into his chest. I blushed. He was warm and so comfortable. I slowly fell asleep. I heard jeff say something but I didn't hear it.
*next day* (still your POV)
I woke up to the warmth and comfort leaving my body. "Hmm?" I opened one my e/c eye to see Jeff leaving the bed. I grabbed his hoodie. "Y-y/n? Your awake. Good." He said turning around. "But I don't waannnna!!!!" I rolles myself in the blankets into a ball. "Come on y/n!!" He grabbed with the blankets and took me his bathroom. "You come out or else I'll drop you." He demands. "No!!!" I hid in the blankets. "Fine you asked for it." He dropped me on the floor and I fell out of the blankets. The cold hitting my body was horrible!!! I jumped on Jeff as my tail was fluffy. "Wtf?!" Jeff yelled as he grabbed my legs, making them wrapped around his waist. "!!! U-uh." Me and Jeff were a blushing mess."J-jeff can you... P-put me d-down?" I asked looking away. "Y-yeah.." He put me down and did everything he had to do to get ready for the day, then left the room. I was standing there still blushing. I snapped back to reality and did everything I had to do and left the room. I went downstairs and realized no one was up but me and jeff. 'Did he wake me up THAT early? What time is it?' I looked around trying to look for a clock. I found one and saw it 4 am in the morning!! 'Wtf!? Why!!!' I yelled at myself. I sighed in anger. "Fine. I'll just make food for them." I looked in the fridge and decided to make eggs, bacon, pancakes, and waffles. I got everything out and made a whole buffet for them. I got the table ready and place half the food down. I was still cooking the rest of the food when I heard people coming down the stairs. "Hmm what's that wonderful smell?" "I smell my waffle!!!" "Hey move!! I wanna see!!" Was I heard until people yelled "Y/N?!" I looked back to see all the creepies shocked. "H-hey guys...?" There was a long silence until Sally run up to me a hugged me. "Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!" I looked down at her and said "Y-your welcome..." Everyone sat down and some started to eat. I finished making the rest and gave it to them. Everyone put they dirty dishes in the sink and it piling up. I rolled up my sleeves and did them. (Before you started questioning!!!! When you were in your abusive household. They would make you their slave so your use to doing all of these house things alright!? Ok!? Ok!! 👌🏼)
Slenderman's POV:
I was doing work when I heard all my children downstairs talking. I looked at the time and saw it was (now) 8 am. 'They must eating' i said to myself. But then some unfamiliar smell came into my office. "Hmm that smells nice." I got up and went downstairs to see y/n doing the dishes. "Y-y/n what are yo-" I was cut by seeing a spoon and plate about to fall off the counter. "No!!" It fell but... Didn't hit the floor??.. It went back to the counter and just sat there. I walked up on y/n and said "y-y/n what was that?" She stopped. "Well that's one of my powers... I have 80 invisible arms and well... I can do all kinds of things with them.." (If u haven't watched the anime "Eflen lied" then u have no idea what I'm talking about!!!:) "8-80!?" I said shocked. "Y-yes..." She continued to wash the dishes. "W-well alright." She finished and handed me a plate of breakfast. "Here I made this for you to thank you for letting me be a creepypasta." She said with a closed eyed smile. "!!! Your welcome. Well you'll train right after breakfast. S-so eat up!!" I teleported away. I put the plate down and blushed madly. "Wtf?... Why is she so sweet and cute??... Agh just.. I-imagining that cute face turn into something s-so.." I rubbed my cock through my pants. "F-fuck... No..." I sat back in my chair and jerked off. "O-ohh~ Fuck!!~ Y-Y/n~ i can't t-t-take it anymore. M-make me cum~" I moaned out loud.