THE MYSTERY:

Slenderman's POV:
I still haven't figured out what we were gonna do with y/n but I needed some answers from her. As I was walking to hoodie's and masky's room, I smelled something... It smells... Like... Lust

I walked through open the door and saw y/n and both of them sleeping together. Naked! I walked over to the bed as Masky was waking up. He sat the bed and stretched. He looked around and saw me. "!! Boss!" He covered himself and looked flustered. "L-look.. It's n-not what i-it looks l-like!" I just 'stared' at him. "Get your ass up right now before I get even more mad... Wake these two up and meet me in my office in 5!!! Minutes or else.." And with that I left the room.
Masky's POV:
As he left the room, I slapped hoodie awake and told him to get up now. "Wtf!? Masky what is your problem?!" He yelled angry. "What's my problem!? What's our problem!? We fucked y/n! And the boss saw us! Get your ass up and get ready..... He wants us in his office in 5...." I said softly as I walked to the bathroom. Hoodie got up and woke y/n up.
Hoodie's POV:
"Y/n get up now. Shower, get dressed, and eat breakfast... The boss wants us..." I said as I got up and walked away from her. She looked confused but she'll soon realize what we did...
Y/n's POV:
I got up put my f/c dress back on, grabbed a towel and went to take a quick shower. As I was showering I felt pain in my stomach and legs. I kneeled down and saw bruises on my inner thighs. 'Shit..' I said to myself. I got out, dried myself and put tights on with f/c shorts, a long sleeve shirt and some strip fingerless gloves. I walked to Slenderman's office and saw everyone look at my weirdly. 'Oh no... What did i do now?...' I questioned myself. I softly knocked on the door and heard a 'come in.' I walked in and saw only Slenderman. "W-where are the o-others?..." I question as I sat down. "Their... Not here yet. But y/n do you know why your here?" He said looking out the window. "N-no sir.. I don't.." I said looking down.

"Well y/n... You were heard doing it with Hoodie and Masky last night. And I need answers from you." He sat down in front of me. "Y-yes sir?" I looked up at him. He bent down to my level and grabbed my chin. "Who are you.... Really?" That question made my f/c eyes widen. I looked down and softly whispered. "I don't even know... S-sir.." I looked at my hands and saw ice starting to form. 'I'm nervous...' I looked to away from him and hugged myself. "Don't be scared dear.." He said softly. "You'll soon learn who you are."

I looked up at him and he kissed me roughly. I cried into the kiss and hugged him. He picked me up and pinned to the wall. "Hmm.." I pulled away and looked at him. I rubbed his cheek and giggled. "And I soon hope that I'll still be able to stay with you~" I purred. He's "eyes" widen as he lift my legs up and kissed my inner thighs. "A-ahh~ gently.." I moaned.
Slenderman's POV:
That sentence drove me crazy. I kissed her thighs, getting closer to her sweet pussy. I bite down on her zipper and slowly unzip it. I kissed her passionately as I slipped one of my hands into her shorts. I slipped one finger into her and felt her grip my sleeve. She moaned into the kiss

I put one more into her and she pulled away moaning. "Ahh~ S-Slender! M-more~" She was driving me crazy and couldn't take it anymore. I tore off her shorts and ripped her tights. "You ready for this baby?~" She slowly nodded while biting her lip. I shoved myself into her as she yelled out my name. I move in a inhuman speed as her moans got louder and louder. I grab her and bend her over on my desk. "Scream my name when your about to cum... Ok? Doll~" She nodded as she was drooling. I grab her arms and pull them back. That seem to knock her over the edge because she moaned loudly that I think the humans heard her. I shoved one my tentacles into her mouth and my others ripped her shirt open and played with her boobs.

I felt her walls get tighter and tighter. "F-fuck y/n! I'm g-gonna-" She spit out my tentacle and moaned. "H-hai!! Do it! P-please! Deep i-inside of m-me!" I let go of her arms and grip her waist as I got closer. "F-fuck!" "SLENDERMAN!!~" She yelled as she came all over my cock and shot my cum deep inside of her. "F-fuck.." I laid her down on my desk again as I sat back onto a chair. I looked at her and saw some cum dripping out of her. 'Fuck that's hot~' I got hard again. Y/n got up and felt the cum dripping out of her. "A-aww such a w-waste of sweet cum~" She purred. "Yeah.. But you know. I still got some cum for you to take~" I said wiggling my cock around. She stared at it then looked at me. "Alrighty... Then why don't you come here and give more cum?~" She seductively said as she laid back on my desk and spread open her legs.