First words

You are 6-11 months

Deku

You and Deku were playing with Deku's old toy All Might. Deku had asked if you wanted some lunch and you giggled indicating that you said yes, he gave you some animal crackers. You were feeding them to your stuffed All Might. Your father was watching the All Might vs. (idk who I forgot his name) he used to watch as a kid. You were also watching the battle enjoying every bit of it. You started babbling to Deku trying get his attention. " E-eat tis" Your father's eyes widen as that was the exact words All Might said to him years ago. He had tears in his eyes and hugged you.

Bakugou

Playing with mega blocks was the norm for you but your father had other plans, he wanted you to start learning how to talk, he wanted you to say daddy. He slightly yelled at you but you didn't care. "Ashhoe".(asshole). Silence.... Bakugou instantly went into his emo corner and sweared to never curse around you again.

Todoroki

Sitting on your father's lap watching 'Frozen' Elsa was about to sing 'Let It Go' until it went on commercial. Tears started running down your face as Todoroki tried to calm you down. He wanted you to stop crying so he played 'Let It Go' on his phone. " Ish ish bwabe". (Ice ice baby). Todoroki looked as he hugged you, smiling as you said your first words.

Aizawa

He was frantically looking around the house the house his daughter was somewhere in his house. At first is started with a simple game of hide n' seek and the when he couldn't find you he started to worry. Almost to the point of giving up he began to sulk until he noticed small shuffling his sleeping bag, he looked in his sleeping bad to find you peacefully sleeping. He chuckled. He went to pick you up only to be hit in the face by your small hands. "Sleep."

Toshinori
All Might was flexing in the mirror in front of him while listening to 'Your Welcome' on replay for hours on end. You on the other hand were just staring at your father out of boredom. You crawled over and tugged at his hero outfit and All Might had kneeled down to your height. Yanking on his hair you tried to get on his back but once you did you slid right off and met with All Might's glorious ass and decided to smack it. " Nish ass". (Nice ass). When you smacked his ass he deflated and blushed. He wasn't happy about you touching his ass but was happy that you said you first word.

-Extended ending-
"Hey Aizawa is my ass really that glorious?"
" Yes but not as glorious as my sleeping bag."