Christmas Special

Midoriya: 7
This was the day You've been waiting for these whole three months of fall/winter it was finally here. Christmas!!!! Your plan last night was to stay up all night and wait for Santa but sleep over took your body. When you had woken up you smelled cinnamon rolls and rolled down the stairs of the your dads house ignoring any pain in your body. "Daddy it's Christmas it's Christmas hurry up and finish breakfast so I can open the presents." When Midoriya have you breakfast it looked like a cinnamon roll but in a form of a tree with green cream cheese frosting decorated with sprinkles. You had quickly ate your tree roll and sat at the Christmas tree waiting for your dad. "(Name) we're waiting for some people to come over so your going to have to wait at little." Hearing Midoriya day this mad you sad and you pouted a little.

Once all of the guest have arrived it was time to open presents. "Since (Name) is the youngest she will go first." You we're happy to go first but was a little confused because there was another boy that looked liked a grape,was the youngest but it doesn't matter.

After all of the presents were opened by all the guest everybody either left or settled down watching a move well almost everyone. (Bakugo of course has to be an ass) When everyone left you and gave your present to your dad. When he opened it he saw necklace saying your my hero. You and him shared a nice embrace after that.

Bakugo: 8
You had set a trap for Santa on Christmas Eve so you could catch while you we're sleeping. Hearing your alarm clock go off meant that you Santa. You ran down the hall to the living room and saw your dad with one of your presents and a cookie in his mouth. " Daddy what are you doing, isn't Santa supposed to eat the cookies and deliver presents? What is Santa not real?" Bakugo froze he didn't know how to tell you the truth about Santa. "Let me down and I'll tell you." Once you let your dad down he explained that Santa wasn't real and that it was always him that would always get the presents. This saddened you a little but than being lied to your whole life. At least you still have presents. You had went back to sleep for about an hour and had pancakes.

After breakfast it was time to open the gifts but it was kinda awkward cause you know. After you opened your gifts it was time to give your dad his gift. You had a smirk on your face thinking everything would like it. When he opened it he saw a card for anger management classes and The Incredibles boxers. Let's just say you two had to take those anger management classes together.

Todoroki: 5
You had already knew that Santa wasn't real so you didn't know why your father put your grandpa threw all the trouble to dress up as Santa. You were young to not believe in Santa so maybe that's why Todoroki did this even though it's not working but you had to pretend to believe in him.

After presents it was time for grandpa to go but you didn't want him too so you clung onto him. "Please don't leave grandpa I want you to stay." Todoroki has grabbed you from Enji and hid you behind his back. "Your not staying." Enji turned to the door when you had suddenly jumped on his back. "Bye daddy see you in two weeks."

Toshinori: 10
When Toshi had woken up you were already opening presents and you were halfway through when he pulled you away from the tree. "(Name) why are you doing that?" You looked at Toshi with a 'are you dumb' face. "Because it's Christmas and we open presents on Christmas duh." Toshi looked at you with a disapproving look on his face. "Go to your room." Toshi demanded. You went to your room and slept for the rest of the night.

You woke up to knocking on your door and seeing Aizawa in the crack. He has heard what happened and decided to prank Toshi. You and Aizawa went with the classic... dumping a bucket of on him using a door. Toshi was so mad that you couldn't play with your electronics for a week.

Aizawa:8
You had shot up out of your bed running to you dads room. "DADDY WAKE YO ASS UP ITS CHRISTMAS." Aizawa woke up with groggy eyes as usual. (Name) honey please don't say that or I'll keep your presents." You were jumping on the bed waiting for your father to get up because he was getting up really slowly. Once he was up you dragged him by his hair down the stairs and into the living room.

Screaming and happiness were the only things that that could hear in the house. There was one last gift that you hadn't gotten yet and Aizawa got a box with holes in it. "Here's your last present, I hope you like it." You had slowly opened it to find a baby Indian peafowl and outside in the backyard was a tree house for when the peafowl grew up.

I know it's kinda early but I wanted to do it know than later so...MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVELY SINFUL READERS AMD HAAPY NEW YEARS