What path you take

Its been a hot minute bitches✨🧚🏽‍♀️💖

this was requested by Just_A_Nerd1 and -malvagio_x2-

_______________________________________________________________________________

Izuku- Sous chef

Though you weren't a hero you greatly enjoyed your job. You were a sous chef on the Disney Cruise ship at the restaurant called Lumiere's and you loved it. Though being a chef was a last-minute career it was something you were passionate about.

One reason you loved this job was that Disney filled you with childlike joy from the Disney heroines to the funny and loveable sidekicks, you loved it all. Ever since you were a kid you dreamed of meeting characters like the comical and impulsive Mushu or the snarky and witty heroine Megara, however, you could never experience it because of your dad having his schedule jam-packed all the time.

You only did the breakfast and dinner hours, that left with you having lunch as your break which was great for you. Whenever the cruise ship got to the designated location you always would relax whether it is the sandy beaches of the Bahamas or the beautiful towns of Northern Europe.

Though you aren't really recognized for your work outside if the kitchen you love to see the wonderful and happy faces when people eat your food.

You loved your job and you wouldn't have it any other way.

Katsuki- villain

"Daddy when I grow up I wanna be a hero like you and then we can her heroes together,"

you said that when you were younger, before would new that the world was a cruel and unfair place. You didn't really call yourself a villain. Nobody had the justification to decide who were villains and who were heroes, it shouldn't matter.

"Where do you think you're going you bastard?" You stopped with wide eyes when you heard the voice of the number one hero Katsuki Bakugo or as some people might know as the number one hero. You stayed quiet until your earpiece rung.

"(V/n) where the hell are you!" Putting your index finger on a button you answered. "I've got someone in my hair I'll be quick."

"Hey don't ignore me, I said who the hell are you." You slightly turned your head around. "Someone who you've known and loved all your life."

Shoto- villain

You know when people constantly say something about you to the point where you actually believe it? That's what exactly happened to you. People would always ignore you because of your quirk in fear of making you mad and when you asked to play you were either ignored or you could only play the villain.

When you were younger it didn't bother you but when you got older classmates started bullying you about it constantly saying that you should quit being a hero. You hated it, you told teachers and staff but they didn't do shit.

"Hey, dad whats up." "Nothing just studying this file," Shoto said as he sipped his afternoon coffee. "This villain named (V/n) has been seen committing arson and larceny but the thing is (V/n) only has a two-week pattern so it's hard to know when they'll attack." Shoto sighed.

Your heart sunk. You hated the fact that you had to keep this away from your father but you had to in order to keep him safe and the goal you to achieve.

There was a vibration in your pants pocket. The L.O.V meeting. "I'm going out with my friend's dad I'll be back."

Shouta- author

To be honest you never had the energy to always be on guard like pro heroes or always cause trouble like villains. It was too much for you. So the only option was writing, you've always loved writing since you were young, it was a way to escape from the real world.

Though Shouta loved the idea lots of people didn't.

Your quirk was destructive. It could kill. You and Shouta didn't bother to train your quirk in fear of killing someone so because of that he didn't let you enroll in class 1-A or any of the classes that required your quirk. He especially didn't let you go to the sports festival in fear of villains kidnapping you and trying to get them on their side.

So writing was a good career. You didn't worry about fame and fortune you just loved writing and the imagination it can bring. It also gave you the life you wanted.

A peaceful life.

Toshinori- vigilante

Being a vigilante was like a blessing from heaven to Toshinori. You weren't always gone and or on guard like the pros and he was thankful for that. He likes spending time with you because he couldn't do it a lot when he was a pro so it was important to him now more than ever.

You also like being a vigilante because it gives you a lot of free time. Though the pros did get all the credit it didn't matter to you, you still got paid and you still got to help people. You didn't want fame you wanted to live a quiet life and being a vigilante gave you that opportunity it also paid the bills even though Toshinori continually volunteers to pay all of your bills. your heart however would let him do that, even though he is a billionaire you knew he wouldn't have that money forever.

It was the life you wanted and you wouldn't give it up for the world.

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back bitches finally after weeks of not updating.

Well, happy pride month my lovely people. I wanted to say something please be careful if you are protesting, it is very dangerous out there. If you are please bring the necessary items and gear with you for you or/and people who need it. It is good that people are protesting but please be safe and prepared out there.

Also, how would you guys feel if I made another parent scenario but with JoJo's Bizzare Adventure characters I also have another story called Bnha chats but it only has 2 chapters?

If you any of you guys watch Harry Potter what house are you in, I'm in Slytherin

Anyways I hope you unripened fruits have a wonderful day/evening/afternoon/night

Can you guys please request something I'm begging you I have nothing to do.