You both get in a fight with eachother

⚠️ WARNING⚠️ Lots of cussing and physical abuse if you're not comfortable with either of those things please do not continue reading.⚠️
==========================================
Izuku
"I'm gonna have to call you back my dad is calling me. Bye."

You hung up on your friend and went downstairs to see what your dad wanted only to find him at the dinner table with a feast.
"Oooo we be eatin fancy tonight what's the special occasion?" "Just sit down and eat before I tell you."

You say down and said grace together. There was a few minutes of silence with the only sound being the scraping of forks against the plates.

"So are you gonna tell me what the surprise is?" Midoriya looked worried he knew how you could get in these types of situations. It's situations like these one where he wished he could back out and say nothing. "Umm I know your not gonna like this but I've gotten another trip with All Might to America, surprise."

There was a huge pit in your stomach. You know it's for his job but he's always gone, he'll stay home for a few weeks and then he'll leave. He doesn't notice but it's taking a toll on your mental health.

"That's fine." There was a slight croak in your voice. You were currently trying to suppress your tears. "Are you sure you don't se-." "I said I'm ok." You slightly raised your voice, your tears and anger becoming more visible.

"Please don't raise your voice at me. Look I'm only going to be gone for 3 weeks so it's not gonna be that long." That was your last straw, you slammed your hands on the table and started to yell. "Are you kidding me 1 month isn't that long you literally just got back 2 weeks ago and your leaving again. Do you ever once think that your daughter doesn't like being alone or has problems with being alone for so long. No you don't because your always fucking gone with All Might, I'm getting tired of this bullshit." You stayed in your room the remainder of the night.

Katsuki
'Come home now.' "Hey Lucio I gotta go my dad just texted me. Bye." You quickly drove home to find your computer open.

"Oh thanks dad I was looking for that. Where'd you fi-." "Don't thanks dad me tell me why there's porn hub on the first tab I see." You gave him a deadpan look. "Are you kidding me dad I thought it was something important, I literally thought you were about to die."

Katsuki had a mixed look of confusion, disgust and pure horror on his face. "Are you kidding me I was about to die oh and that Alexis Texas chick you were talking about and saying how you want to rearrange her guts I found out that she's 34."

"Dad chill it's not a big deal ok." You tried to reach for your computer but Katsuki was quicker and blew up your computer. "Dad what the fuck YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS FILTHY WHORE BAG CUNT!!! I FUCKING HATE YOU SOMETIMES GO FUCK UNCLE IZUKU IM FUCKING LEAVING!!!"

Shoto
"I'll get it grandpa Enji." You ran to open the door to find Shoto there. "Oh hey dad how's it going?"
You stepped aside to let him in but refused to go inside. "Uhh its time to go squirt you've been gone for the past few weeks." "I'm not going anywhere it's corona time and I'm not getting it."

He looked at you with an annoyed stare. "Come on (Name) I don't have time for this we need to go now. You've been around him to much so hurry up and get your stuff...please."

You closed the door and turned on your heels. You grabbed all of your stuff and some soba that your grandfather made."Bye grandpa Enji see you later oh and don't finish Mean Girls without me, I really wanna see how Regina gets stabbed in the back."
You ran to your dads car. Once you two got home you both ate dinner in silence until Shoto spoke.