You Meet His Relatives/Friends

(Your 2- 5 years old)

Deku

You were awoken by someone breaking down you and your dads bedroom door. Midoriya had shot up and struck Toshi out of instinct and shoved you in the closet. With Toshi block all his attacks he held Midoriya by the shoulders and apologized for breaking in his house. As everything calmed down Toshi asked who was that person that Midoriya shoved in the closet and you slowly came out. As you slowly came out hoping that the mysterious man wouldn't notice you. Midoriya had told you to come introduce yourself. You hadn't even said a single word when Toshi suddenly pulled you in a tight hug in his armpit and shouting about how cute you were. It smelled like hopes and dreams. After the bone crushing hug from Toshi he had introduced himself as grandpa Toshi.

Bakugou
Not really wanting to leave your dad was a normal thing for you especially for a long period of time. So when your dad dropped you off at daycare you had bursted into tears. You really didn't get along with the other kids at daycare because you know your fiery attitude. You wouldn't play or sleep without you worrying about your dad. It was almost at the end of the day and it was passed the time your dad would usually pick you up, you started silently crying. You stopped crying when the door opened and a lady came in that looked like the female version of your dad, she talked to the caretaker. " Hello (Name) my name is Mistuki Bakugo I'm your grandma." You instantly felt a warm motherly presence and walked out the daycare with her.

Todoroki
You and your dad were at the park playing with your friends. Todoroki has forgot something in the car told you to stay with your friends, you nodded but when you turned around tour friends left you alone in the sandbox. You really didn't like playing by yourself so you walked to a nearby tree and climbed up it without a problem, the only problem was is that you didn't know how to get down by yourself you always had tour father help you. You started crying in fear thick about how you would fall and die. The branch you were sitting on started to break and you began to fall, getting ready to feel the impact of the ground but it never came. You were in the arms of a fiery man. He asked if you were ok and set you down on your feet. You thanked him and saw you dad in the distance. "Daddy, guess what, I met a man todway  that saved me from falling." He hummed in response. " The man had fwire on his face and body and he had wed hair. He's my hero daddy." Todoroki instantly froze thought about what you said all day.

Aizawa
Running around the school was a fun thing to do to annoy your dad. Why because he didn't have a lot of energy so he couldn't catch you and because you lived screaming down the hallways like a lunatic. Your dad usually takes you to recovery girl but she was out sick so he had to take you. Aizawa has class to teach and he didn't have anyone to watch you so he took you with him. You started following him around but stopped when you saw a butterfly, chasing it down the hall you bumped into a man with gravity defying yellow hair. "Sowwy mister. I'm lost can you help me find my daddy." "Helloooo there my name is Hizashi Yamada and I'm your dads best friend."He picked you up and started asking you questions like what does he look like or what hallway did he go down. You and him soon entered class 1-A with the students saying 'aww'. Aizawa thanked Hizashi and continued teaching the class.

Toshinori
It was on short notice but it worked out just fine. Toshi had some business to attend to so he called the most trusted person he knows: Gran Torino. Yes it was a kinda bad choice but he was the only one available. He was so he must've had some babysitting skills along the way in his younger years. He quickly dropped you off and left leaving you to watch tv. You were amazed how short Torino was short and how he managed to reach tall places and not get hurt. While  Torino was microwaving takoyaki you had seen his big yellow shoes or whatever they are, you were curious as to why Torino had such big shoes for his small body, you put them on and started flying around. Torino started yelling at you to get down but you had no control over the shoes, everything was fine until you bumped your head on the ceiling creating a large crack in the ceiling. You sobbed a little but you didn't cry I mean it wasn't that hard. After Torino thought that you were ok he ate takoyaki with you.