First Heartbreak (Angst)

Requested by @misheruthessrated

This is my first angst so don't expect it to be out of this world amazing but I tried and if you wanted to know-

Toru Iida= Tenya Iida

Ren Kirishima= Ejirou Kirishima

Ichiro Yoarashi= Inasa Yoarashi

Asa Himiko= Toga Himiko

Tomura Shigaraki/Tenko Shimura

WARNING⚠this contains mentions of mental, emotional, physical abuse, and cheating if you are uncomfortable with any of these things please do not continue reading⚠

________________________________________________________________________________

Izuku

"Why isn't he answering his damn phone?" Toru, who you'd been dating for 3 years, hasn't been answering his phone. He hasn't even been home lately either you would know because you both live together. You asked his father, Tenya Iida but he hasn't seen him either.Sure you trust him but it wasn't like him to just disappear like that.

You thought that maybe it was a job promotion that was making him this way but he was already ceo.

You text him again. Nothing. Sighing you got up and drove your favorite coffee shop. It's where you me Toru, he was the cashier and he couldn't stop gawking at how cute you looked. Honestly you don't know what he saw you were looking a HOT mess that day. You remembered it so vividly.

A ringing noise had erupted from your phone. It was Toru

"Babe why haven't you been answer-?" Moans instead of words came from the other line. But they weren't Toru's it was a females. You quickly hung up. Maybe it was just a porn video he was watching with the speakers up really loud.

Your heart was racing hoping it wasn't another female. You were 99% sure that he was a faithful boyfriend and that he wouldn't do anything to hurt you.

You slowly and quietly opened the door to your shared apartment. Looking around you couldn't see any evidence of another person being here or anybody for that matter. Your just being paranoid. You sat on the couch cuddling with your borzoi puppy. He was unusually loud right now he's usually quiet. He didn't stop barking until you followed him to yours and story's shared room. The door was slightly open enough to see blurred figures. Opening the door you saw it.

Tears threaten to fall as Toru was going ham on your now ex best friend.

Toru froze when he saw you standing there silently crying. He didn't explain, you didn't even give him a chance too. Instead of hearing his excuses you walked out with your puppies things and stayed with Izuku.

Katsuki
Ren hasn't been herself lately, she's going out a lot more and hasn't been as open about things. You continuously try to talk to her but she either ignores you or avoids it. You really wanted to talk to her but she instead pushes you away. It was stressing you out.

To relax you went to a nearby coffee shop with your closest friend Rei Todoroki. (cause like why not) she was always there when you needed her. Sure she was older than you but you could count on her.

"Rei I'm so glad you could make it." You both embrace each other and both started small talk. Rei noticed the uneasiness in your voice.

"Whats troubling you my dear." "How'd you-?" She cut you off midway. "Your shoulders are hunched, lack of eye contact, and your shifting in your seat a lot. I'm a mother of four children it's my job to notice these things." Sighing you took a long sip of your and explained to her about your problems with Ren. Deciding to try out the advice you went to your girlfriends house.