How They React

This was requested by @-malvagio_x2-

Izuku-(Sous chef)

It was certainly a surprise when your dad had shown up at your job. What surprised you more was that he actually had some free time. About a week.

It started during your breakfast hours at Lumiere's when one of the waiters told you that a customer had requested to see you. You were surprised, it wasn't fairly common that the customer asked to see you. You nodded and finished the croissant donut, handing it to the waiter.

"Uh, sir you asked to see me?" Your voice faltered towards the end of your sentence once recognizing who asked to see you.

"Suprise, bey you didn't expect me here." A smile appeared on your face. Izuku had gone up and hugged you tightly since both hadn't seen each other since 3 months ago.

After your breakfast hours were over the cruise ship had stopped so you both decided to spend a few hours on the beaches of Castaway Cay.

"Ya know I'm really happy you decided not to be a pro, as bad as it might sound I don't know what I would do with myself if you were to get injured or worse killed." You thanked Izuku and went back to basking in the sun.

"Hey, dad quick question, wheres your dad I've never seen him around."

"I said he at the store."

Katuski-(Villian)

This isn't how you thought Katsuki would find out. Not this early at least.

It was after a L.O.V meeting and you decided to go home. Not wanting to stay in that disgustingly sad excuse they called a bar. Sure they had offered a room but you couldn't bear to live in that filth.

"Dad?" you yelled. Perfect. Your dad wasn't home yet so you could wash your villain costume. You quickly put your clothes in the washer and dryer, while you waited you decided to take a nap on your queen-sized bed to relieve some stress. When you had awoken Katsuki screaming your name was heard downstairs. You checked the time. 4:20, he wasn't supposed to be home for another 3 hours. You went down the stars.

"Hey, dad why are home so early." "That doesn't fucking matter what the hell is this." He held up your newly cleaned lavender villain costume. "Oh, that I'm just holding it for a friend." You lied. "Don't fucking lie to me I can tell when your lying." He said angrily.

"W-what did you just say." You slipped up big time. "I don't want a goddamn worthless villain in my house, get your shit and get the fuck outta here and don't come back."

Shoto-(Villian)

You didn't want him to find out like this. Not by a long shot. After you left your house to go to the L.O.V meeting everything was fine, there was nothing wrong. It was the end of the meeting and everyone was just chilling and having a good time, Toga and Twice were playing Uno, Shigaraki and Dabi were fighting as usual and Kurogiri was feeding the person in the basement.

"Hey, Kurogiri what'd you feed the prisoner?", I asked he walked over to the sink to wash dishes, "A turkey and cheese sandwich with some carrots and apple slices, though lately she's been misbehaving so instead of sparkling water I gave her warm milk." he said in a monotone voice. You both continued to have a nice conversation until it started to get hot. "Kurogiri what's the A/c on its getting pretty hot in here", you said while fanning your self as Kurogiri walked to the thermostat, "It's on 73 so it should be freezing in here." I was about to say something when I began coughing, shit my fucking asthma, everyone in the hideout began to freak out saying there was a fire.

"Good Job Shoto, now everyone else find the villains," I hear from a pro, "Shit," I quickly go into one of the surrounding alleyways to try to escape, while running I come to and abrupt stop, I look down to see my feet trapped in ice. I turn around at the footsteps behind me, "There's no point in running," I freeze at the voice but before I can activate my quirk Shoto appears in front of me.

He looks at me with an emotionless look on his face but you could see the shame in his eyes, he doesn't say anything instead he releases his quirk and turns away from me and walks away.

Shouta-(Author)

He didn't really care I guess, he was very thankful that you decided you would do something that didn't require you to fight every five seconds. You both often stayed in the house together because of that either writing or just chilling.

He had first noticed your love for writing when you were young and had nothing to do he would often listen to your stories when you asked him too and would happily listen to them, though most of them wouldn't make sense as you got older they became more and more sensible.

He was extra happy, though of he didn't show it, when you had said that you wanted to stay away from the spotlight so you has decided to be anonymous, so you both could still have a quiet peaceful life.

Toshinori-(Vigilante)

He thought it was a blessing from heaven. You were always here with him and made up for lost time when he retired. Both of you would often just sit around and watch movies or just enjoy the comfort of each other. Being a vigilante didn't take up your schedule like a hero did, though the pro did get all the credit you still got to help out people in trouble and that's all that mattered to you.

You also got to meet some of your favorite heroes like Mt. Lady and Snipe, it was really hard to contain yourself by the way.

Right now you were having a conversation with Hawks a fellow co worker, and a hot one at that, about KFC and there fried chicken. "Hey Hawks wanna come over to my house and watch all four Shrek movies," you asked, he agreed and you both walked towards your house.

You and Hawks were watching the third Shrek movie and were close to ecahother. Hawks had moved over to cuddle with you, he wrapped his arms around you melting into the warmth, when he wasclose enough you gave him a small kiss on his cheek, "Aww thanks for the kiss (Name)," Toshinori said with a small blush on his face. Toshinori creepily turned to Hawks and whisper something inaudble.

"Aight imma head out." Hawks got up and walked out the house.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sup bitches I'm back kinda got lazy at the end ngl but anyways I have a new story but its JoJo Bizarre Adventure related because the JoJo brain rot is real it's gonna be oneshots and headcanons so yeah please request something I'm bored

Here take this beautiful JoJoke

👁👅👁