You have a crush

(Age 13)
Midoriya

You took a deep breath from the entrance of the living room, your eyes glued on the male sitting on the couch. Your fists clenched, not allowing you to chicken out. You had to do this, You had to tell him how you felt.

You sat down next to the spiky haired blond as he flipping through the tv channels while talking to your father.

"B-Bakugo-san I-I l-like you!!! You said as your face was beginning to turn a deep red. The room went silent as Midoriya stared at you and Bakugo with his mouth slightly agape waiting for Bakugo's answer.

"No." You started crying because Bakugo looked like he didn't care so you ran to your room slamming the door. When you closed the door you heard yelling down stairs from your dad and Bakugo but you didn't care.

You heard a light knock on your door and opened to see Bakugo with your teddy bear. He then explained why he said no and apologized to you. You smiled when he gave you a kiss before he left.

Bakugo

You took a deep breath, looking over at Kirishima who sat beside you. The stars were high in the sky, yet it was still dark enough for you to execute the plan you had created. You nervously lit up the tail of the fireworks in a row. The air was silent for few seconds before there was a loud boom.

Kirishima had looked up and saw 'I Love You Kiri' with a little heart at the end. Kirishima had looked in the sky in amazement and turned to you.

"Thanks (Name) I love you too, your one of my best friends" Said the red head as he gave you a hug and thanked you. After the hug you went in your apartment and sighed.

" Fuck, is this what being friend-zoned feels like?"

Todoroki
It was silent as the door swung open, the male moving aside to allow you to enter. You'd left a note on his desk saying you really needed to speak with him, so he'd invited you to come see him after lunch. He sat on his bed and patted the place beside him.

You stood there trembling with the fear of being rejected. You had told your dad that you had a crush on someone but didn't tell who it was so he was standing behind the door of John's room. "Hey Lauren's is it ok if I talk to you for a minute." (If you know this person then be are BFF's for life) You had confessed your love to John and he also confessed.

"Dad I'm going on a date see you later bye." As you were walking out the door with John your father said " Make sure you use protection.".

Toshinori
You sneaked out of the house through the window while tripping over your foot. Little did you know your father could see you from the living room window.

Once you were faced to faced with the door in the alleyway you knocked on the door. Once it was open you jumped in the arms of Tomura, your best friend. He had greeted you into the bar to meet his friends and went to the park.

With a face as red as a tomato you said "U-uhh Tomura-san I-I l-like you more than a-a friend." Tomura looked at you with small hearts in his eyes slowly inching closer to your lips. The space between both of you was about to close when your father quickly grabbed you by your waist swinging you over his shoulder.

Aizawa
You watched as people around you were laughing and dancing. You on the other hand were texting your best friend about your crush Tokoyami while she/he was getting ready. Once (bf/n) had arrived you started talking about random stuff and taking pictures of yourselves or the party.

(Bf/n) had went to go use the bathroom so you were alone until Tokoyami had asked you to dance with him while holding out his hand. You instantly felt a spark between you two. "What's your name?" "(Y/n)." You loved how sweet and kind Tokoyami was to you while dancing, with every step you felt like you were floating but that feeling stopped once you saw (bf/n) staring at Tokoyami with helpless eyes and that was when you k we you had to don this. "Where are you taking me?" Asked a confused Tokoyami. "I'm about to change your life."

You introduced Tokoyami to (bf/n) and watched as they hit it off quickly. You held back tears I till your father came to pick you up, crying a river on your fathers chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp there ya go it's kinda a valentines special but whatever. There's some references in this chapter and if you know them date me.

But anyways have a good day/night/afternoon whatever and request are still open. YA BOI OUT