Lemme rant

Wassup guys its not an update but this is kinda sorta a rant I guess idk what to call it but here goes

My mom kinda has a problem with me. She loves to lie about stupid things a few days ago she I lost my key then she gave me hers everyday I would put it in my room where only I knew where it was but since my mom is off on Mondays she has the key instead then this morning when when I asked her about the key she stars verbally abusing me and so I had to stay home and kind the key. From the beginning I felt like she was toying with me because she likes to do that and she gonna tell me oh it's under the bed and ask me why I put it there like the fuck. Also on Monday I was cleaning my moms bathroom and she's gonna yell at me and punch me because I didn't clean inside of the toilet and she knows we have now toilet cleaner.

My mom also comes from a very Christian family which sometimes I hate because my whole family is homophonic and transphobic, they don't like anything but straight people and when I told my mom that I wanted to be trans she told me that god doesn't accept me and that I'm gonna have fun in hell. She makes me wear hideous girly clothes and threw away my 160 dollar custom vans that she bought because quote on quote it's too boyish and your a girl. She constantly makes me wear makeup which I absolutely hate wearing.

You might be asking why I haven't confronted her about this well one because I come from a black family and two because if I confront her about it she gonna beat the living hell out of me and because I'm scared of her. The only thing that really makes me happy is my dog and she won't be alive for much longer. I just feel like she does this stuff on purpose.

Soooo yeah there's my rant I guess but an update will be out soon
I hope you all have a lovely day and if you were wondering my instagram is Gayanimegirl69 even though nobody asked