You resolve the problem

⚠️WARNING⚠️MENTIONS OF SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND DRINKING IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THESE THINGS PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE!!!!
_________________________________________

Izuku
"All Might could you please come over as soon as possible. It's about that one month trip." "Uh yeah sure Midoriya but can't we just talk about over the phone." Izuku hasn't seen or even heard from you in a few days, not even seeing you eat. "No just... please come over." Izuku said and hung up while heading over to the kitchen. He grabbed (favorite food) and walked to your room door.(for me it's my my moms chicken and shrimp alfredo🥴). He put his hand to the doorknob. 'Locked of course dammit' he thought.

Um (Name) I have some (favorite food) for you." Silence. "You should come out I haven't seen you eat in a few days or even seen you." More silence. "Well I'm gonna leave the food on the kitchen table, fell free to come down whenever." Nothing. The silence was getting to him, he couldn't bear it anymore he wanted to hear your voice, he wanted to see your smile, he needed you to survive, he missed your dying chicken like laugh. This was tearing him up on the inside. Izuku went back to the living room and just sat there for god knows how long. "Young Midoriya you should leave your front do-.... MIDORIYA w-what's wrong why are you crying?!?"

Izuku didn't realized he was crying until Toshinori wiped his tears with his sleeve. "Midoriya what happened?" Izuku explained what happened a few days ago, sobbing in the process. "I'll try to go talk them." Toshinori volunteered and walked up stairs. A good 15 minutes pass and Izuku was getting worried. What if (Name) didn't want to talk to him ever again or even worse disown him, he would never live with himself if you ever did that. Those thoughts quickly erased from his head when he saw Toshinori with you trailing behind him. He felt all his sadness wash away in a instant but still felt a little guilt.

He ran to you,yeeting Toshinori down the stairs in the process,enveloping you in a bear hug. "(Name) I missed you so much." "Umm dad I was only gone for a few days and also I'm sorry." Izuku stopped hugging you and looked at you with a confused expression. "What are you saying for it's my fault for never spending time with you and focusing all on my work, I maybe I hero but I also have a family." Izuku said. You sighed and turned your head to Toshinori. "All Might could you stop coughing we're trying to have a father child moment." Toshinori stopped and painfully smiled.

Katsuki
'362,363,364.' You thought as you finished your tootsie pop. "So it takes 364 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop, fuck you owl." You were currently bored out of your mind since your dad fucking blew up your laptop, your phone had to be repaired and your dad was in the living room watching tv and you didn't feel like dealing with him today. What made it worse was that Miss Rona is going around so everything is closed and your being forced to be quarantined.

"Hmm maybe I'll chat with the kid next door." You grabbed some pieces of paper and marker, writing 'HEY!!!' on it, you threw a rock at his window to get his attention. The red haired man looked outside and also wrote 'hi:)'. This went on for about 7 minutes and learned name was Eijiro Kirishima. 'Hey dude your gay?' you wrote. 'Yeah' he wrote back. 'I fucking new it dude, got like a boyfriend or what?' 'Yeah.' 'Oh soo cuteXD. What's name?' 'Bakugou Katsuki:).' You froze. You wrote to Kirishima saying 'bye'.

Running down the stairs you see your dad watching 50 Shades of Gray but quickly turned it off when he saw you coming down. "What'd you want porn addict?" "Nothing much just talking to my new friend." Katsuki had a look of confusion on his face. Last time he checked your phone was getting repaired and he blew up your computer. "Yeah he was pretty cool he said his name was Eijiro Kirishima and he also said that you too were dating." [insert Katsuki doing surprised Pikachu face] "That fucking red haired loser when I get my hands on him I'm gonna fuck him sensele- w-wha are you recording me you asshat." Katsuki looked at you with an angry expression while you grinned. "Yes unless you want your classmates and coworkers to here this voice recording then imma need you buy me a MacBook Pro." "Shit fine you win." Turning around you grinned. Maybe you should blackmail him more.