Ambulance Ride and ER Bustle

"9-1-1 What's your emergency?" The dispatch lady asks me as soon as my call goes through.

"I need an ambulance down at the main docks warehouse in Brooklyn." I rush out. "My uncle and I were abducted by members of the Foot Clan. I got out relatively unharmed, but they tortured my uncle and he's unresponsive. His pulse is weak." I sounded frantic. I look up to see Mikey giving me  thumbs up, and I waved him off.

"Okay Miss. I've alerted the closest Paramedic and First Responders. They'll be there soon. I'm going to need some information from you. Can you answer my questions?" The lady asked.

"I'll try my best." I said.  Feeling Raph's hand on my shoulder.

"Okay Hun. What's your uncle's name?" She beggan asking her slue of questions.

"Daniel Eldridge." I answered.

"And what's his birth date?" She asked.

"October 6th. I think he was born 1977. I'm not a hundred percent sure though." I said, furrowing my brow as I tried to remember if he ever told me.

"Ok. Do you know of any medical conditions that he may have?" She asked another question.

"I don't think so. He also hasn't undergone any surgeries. And he hasn't been sick in months." I add, knowing that's what was coming next.

"Perfect. And what does he do for work?" She asks. Just keeping me on the line until the FRs get here.

"He work security for local events and for Brent Dickensan. As do I." I say.

"Alrighty then. Paramedics should be there within the next five minutes sweetie. Now how about I ask you some questions about yourself. Are you okay with that?" The lady asks nicely.

Looking up at the turtles, I mouth 'go' at them, receiving a nod as they take off. "Sure thing." I answer when I turn my attention back to the dispatch lady.

"What's your name?"

"My name is Abigail Wynters. I was born May 16th, 1998. I'm a High School student, and I also work security detail with my uncle and I work for Brent Dickensan." I rattle off a few more answers as I hear the sirens of the ambulance approach. "I can hear the ambulance sirens now.-" I begin to say when the dispatch lady began to ask me another question.

"Do you have any medical conditions? And that's good, they should be pulling in within the next minute or two." The lady said.

"Honestly, I'm not sure about any medical conditions. I was admitted to the hospital for several broken ribs not too long ago though. I'm pretty healthy, and I've never experienced any issues." I finished saying just as the ambulance pulled in through the warehouse gates.

After hanging up with the dispatch lady, and getting in to the ambulance after the paramedics got Danny all secure, we were on our way to the hospital. Pulling in to the emergency driveway and wheeling Danny into triage, I see the doctor that helped me a few mere weeks ago give me a disapproving nod but continue on with his job. It was busy in the ER for a Sunday evening, there were a few gurneys with unconscious patients, there were chairs with patients that looked too ill to be outside, and then my eyes found their way back to Danny's face. Watching the slow rise and fall of Danny's breathing, I realized I couldn't stand to be in this part of the ER any longer. 

Seeing one of the paramedics that picked up me and Danny, I walked over to him gaining his attention. "Do I have to stay here?" I allowed my anxiety to seep into my voice. The young paramedic looked me over before answering.

"You should, in case you sustained anything serious. But no, you don't have to. Just make sure to give the nurse your information in case the hospital needs to contact you." His voice professional. "I don't like being in here either. I get your anxiety." His voice softened as he placed a hand on my shoulder before turning back to Danny.