Taken

~*April's POV~*

I tried to help as Shredder beat Splinter, I used the three-pronged weapon thing to stab Shredder's armour. But it really was a feeble attempt as Splinter wrapped his tail around me and flung me out of the room they were in. Holding my wrist, I could only watch as Splinter tried to protect his sons the best he could by shutting the metal doors to keep them out. I could only watch, hidden, as the three turtles surrendered their weapons in hopes that Shredder would keep his word and not harm their father. And I could only watch as Shredder walked out of the hole in the wall after the foot clan took the turtles hostage and gave the order to blow up their underground home.

Rubble was everywhere as I clutched my injured wrist to my chest, and coughed away some of the dust that filled my lungs. I heard some of the debris shift as the teenage girl limped her way back into the room, she shook her head before her eyes landed on me. I gulped as she narrowed her eyes, but then they swept past me and landed on a pile in the middle of the dojo. "Splinter." She breathed out as she limped past me and made her way over to the center of the room. "Well don't just stand there!" She yelled over at me as she tried to move a rather big piece of cement. Her voice worked to snap me out of my thoughts as I quickly joined her. We both grunted as we tried to move debris off of their Sensei. "What happened?" She asked through her teeth.

"Splinter fought Shredder to keep him away from the Turtles, but they managed to get in here after he tried closing it off, and forced them to surrender." I said as I moved a small piece of debris, watching her try a pull off another large piece.

"Where are they?" She grunted as she kept trying to move the big piece.

"Leo, Donnie and Mikey were taken by the Foot." I answered as I kept clearing the small pieces.

"And Raph?" She asked, her movements halting as she waited for my answer.

I gulped as I looked down. "One of the soldiers said he was dead." I felt the air grow cold around me as Abigail let out a low growl and successfully moved the piece she was working at.

It's as if there couldn't be better timing as Raph himself walked into the room. I stopped as I watched him emerge from a hallway and take in the damage that Abigail and I were currently in the middle of. "Splinter." The giant turtle gasped, which caused Abigail to snap her attention to him. "Sensei." He muttered as he leaped into action to remove some more debris. "Master." He said as he huffed off the biggest piece and knelt beside Splinter.

Abby was quick to move to the other side as she looked over their Sensei. "I can't tell if he's bleeding." Her voice was barely above a whisper as she took in Raph's form, her eyes calculating to pick up on any injuries he might have as well. 

"Let's get him to the needle room." Raph said as he picked up Splinter's body and carried him to the right room, barely letting Abigail lead the way.

Abigail looked at me, "Get the first aid kit." She told me, "on the shelf." She was pointing at the correct shelf as she turned her attention back to Splinter and Raphael. "Are you hurt?" I heard her ask him as she placed a hand on his arm.

I grabbed the heavy first aid kit and brought it over to the table beside Raph. Abigail moved over to it and begun taking things out to try and work on Splinter. "Raphael?" Splinter's voice was weak but urgent.

"I'm here." Raph softened as he looked up.

"You must save your brothers." Splinter said. "Stop Shredder." He gasped softly and Abby turned to Raph. 

The sound of an alarm caught my attention as I looked away from the giant turtle and the teenage girl. "It's some kind of tracker." I said after reading the screen.