Story Time

~*Abby's POV~*

Raph and I had an amazing day to ourselves, just relaxing and watching movies and munchin' on pizza, but then it started to get dark and Donnie called Raph to tell him to get home. "Would you like to come chill at the lair?" He turned to me as he got his gear on.

"Sure, I'll be stuck here for a bit anyways." I answered and followed his lead by getting my stuff on, along with a small overnight bag since it was late. We left my apartment and got up to the roof quickly, just as quick that Raph had picked me up and made our way to the lair.  Getting to the lair easily enough, Raph puts me down and I make my way inside.

"Absters!!" Mikey exclaimed as soon as he saw me, jumping over the couch and bee-lining straight to me.

"Easy Mikey." I nearly screeched before he could crash into me. Raph growled behind me as Mikey engulfed me in a hug, surprisingly being gentle. "Hey Donnie." I greeted the purple clad turtle from over Mikey's shoulder.

"Hey Abby. How's your head?" He asked, which seemed to catch Mikey's attention as he pulled away and mumbled a quick sorry.

"It's alright. Still attached." I replied with a laugh. Donnie came up and gave a quick side hug as he went back to doing whatever it was he was doing and Raph put his hand in the small of my back to guide me to his room.

"Can you stay here while we go get April?" Raph asked after I put my bag down.

"Of course. I am supposed to be relaxing after all." I smiled as I stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around Raph's neck, whose hands rested on my hips. Without another word spoken from the red clad turtle, he swooped down and captured my lips with his.

With a groan, Raph pulled away. "It's getting harder to pull away from you." He muttered, causing me to let out a breathy chuckle. "I love you." His eyes were searching mine.

"I love you to." I told him, knowing he saw my sincerity in my eyes, and placed a kiss to his cheek before pulling away completely. Getting back to the common area I spotted Leo, and by the groan I heard from behind me I assume Raph did to. "Hey, Leo." I greeted the leader.

"Hello." He mumbled a response, giving a small smile before turning back to what he was doing. Half way through turning around to head away from Leo, and he stopped me. "Abby? Can I talk to you for a second? Real quick." He asked, causing me to raise a brow at him before shrugging and following him over away from the others.

"What's up?" I ask when I decided we walked far enough.

"You can't come with us tonight." He said bluntly, and I had to blink for a second before smiling.

"Wasn't planning on it in the first place." I told him.

"I know you like tagging along-" Leo said before registering what I said. "Wait. What?" 

"Raph and I already discussed me hanging back tonight. I'm supposed to be taking it easy anyways. And to be completely honest, I'm done with getting jumped by the Foot every chance they get." I told him with a shrug. "I'm tempted to file for a gun permit. Just start blasting heads." I said, doing finger guns before laughing.

"This went better than I thought. And you don't need a gun, Abby." Leo sighed with a small shake of his head.

"Sure I do. Start decreasing their numbers one clip at a time. Because, between me and you, I'd unload a full clip into one of them just on principle alone." I smirked, knowing Leo wouldn't get the subtle reference to my favourite t.v show.

"You're a violent thinker." Leo commented.

"Nah, just Done. Sick and tired of the Foot." I said in a huff. "So, was that it?" I asked, back to smiling. He nodded and I walked back to the common area.