PRESENTS!!!

~Raph's POV~

I was surprised when I woke up before Abigail, but I smiled as I gently brushed some of her hair away from her face. Gods she's beautiful. This is definitely the best Christmas so far. I caught myself thinking to myself as I slowly got out of bed and made my way to where I hid everyone's presents and carried them over to the tree, seeing a decent amount of presents already taking up space, as well as Leo coming out of his room with an arm full of presents as well. "Mornin' Leo." I said quietly.

Leo walked closer before answering, "Good morning Raph." We walked into the living room together and put the wrapped gifts around the others. "How's Abby doing?" He sounded concerned, as I'm sure we all are.

"Honestly I think she's doing better. She seemed... Lighter after telling us." I answered, a brief smile gracing my features before I dropped it and walked in to the kitchen.

"Good. I think she was scared we were going to hate her." Leo replied, sitting at the table waiting for the others to wake up. "I know the others would never hate her. She's our friend, our family." He said, with a smile on his face.

I nodded in response as I started to, absent-minded, make Abby a coffee. Leo and I sat in a comfortable silence, no tension, no anger, just us as brothers- I'll admit it was nice and we should probably do it more often, when the water finished boiling. I finished making the mug of coffee when Mikey's voice was heard throughout the lair and he began bouncing around, waking Donnie and coming in to the kitchen. "Merry Christmas Leo and Raph!" The blur of orange settled down enough for us to see our brother and laugh. "Can I go wake up Abby?" Mikey's blue eyes met my green ones and I nodded once before he took off to my room to wake up my woman.

A smile made its way on to my lips as everyone began to emerge and make their ways to the kitchen. Abby was the last to come out still in her reindeer onesie with a pair of Christmas Darth Vader slippers on her feet. She made her way over to me as I stretched out my arm holding her coffee out to her, "Mornin' Beautiful." I greet her and chuckle at the light blush that forms on her cheeks.

"Morning everybody." She says, a smirk on her face as her eyes lock with mine. "Everybody ready for presents?" She asked, a new excitement to her voice.

Mikey started bouncing in his spot, Donnie beamed as he nodded yes, Leo smiled a genuine smile instead of his usual cocky looking ones, Splinter chuckled as he sipped his tea, and I nodded with an unusually soft smile on my face as I watched Abby interact with my family. We all simultaneously turned to look at Splinter, silently asking permission to go and start unwrapping gifts. With a subtle nod of his head, the five of us took off to the living room. Leo declared he was the "designated hander outer", which we all laughed at and agreed to.

Splinter opened his gifts first. Leo got him a new tea cup/pot set. Donnie made him a new CD. Mikey got him a picture of all of us, including Abby. I got him a new bonsai tree. And Abby got him a medallion with a turtle in it. "Thank you my sons. And thank you Abigail. I will cherish all of my new gifts." He said with a big smile. We all grinned back and went back to our piles.

Leo went second. Donnie gave him a new meditation mat. Mikey got him some new books. I got him new blue wrappings for his hands and hilts. Abby got him a new set of katanas with the symbols for family  and  courage engraved on the hilts. And Splinter gave him Japanese culture books. "Thank you everybody, especially you Abby. These katana are incredible." Leo got up to give Abby a hug as she smiled at him, giving a slight shrug of her shoulders after returning the hug.

Mikey decided he couldn't wait any longer so he was allowed to go next. Donnie got him some recording equipment and a few new hip-hop tracks. Leo got him some new comic books and games. I got him a new skateboard and some spray paint. Abby got him a card for Pizza Hut that always allows him to get a free pizza with every order. And Splinter gave him a new pair of nunchucks because he keeps losing his. "BEST. CHRISTMAS. EVER." He shouted and went around to everyone giving out hugs.

Next, I opened my gifts. The first one was from Leo, it was a new pair of boxing gloves. Mikey gave me a monster movie collection. Donnie found me a new punching bag. Abby got me a new pair of sais and said there was something else that she'll give me later .. That could mean so many things though.. And Splinter gave me new knitting stuff. "Thank you." I said, with a smile on my face as I twirled around my new sais.

Donnie went next. Mikey found him some computer parts. Leo got him some textbooks. I got him some movies. Abby gave him a pair of headphones and a new laptop. And Splinter got him some scrap parts as well. Before Donnie could say his thanks, Abby shot up from the couch "I FORGOT SOMETHING! DONNIE! You have one more present from me." I don't think I've ever seen my woman move faster than she did just then, coming back two minutes later with another gift in her hands. Donnie took the gift an unwrapped it, a shocked smile on his face as he got up and hugged her. "Thank you so much Abby." Donnie let go of Abby and showed off the book she got him, a science looking book signed by Steven Hawkins and Neil Tyson DeGrasse. "And thank you everyone else for the amazing gifts, I can't wait to get started on building new gadgets for everyone as well." Him and Abby sat back down and Abby curled back in to my side.

Last was Abby. Leo gave her some art books. Mikey gave her a guitar that he fixed up. Donnie gave her a new tool box along with some tools, as well as shooting me a glance and a nod. I knitted her a blanket, which she automatically wrapped herself in. And Splinter gave her a katana made from a black steel with a dragon engraved in the metal and a turtle engraved in the hilt. After all her gifts, she looked like she was about to cry. "Thank you so much guys.-" I interrupted her thanks. "You have one more gift." I said as I stood up and held my hand out for her to take. She looked at me quizzically as she placed her small hand in mine. I led her to the garage part of the lair as I covered her eyes. I guided her down a couple steps, taking my hands away from her face as we stood in front of her car. I heard her gasp as she walked towards her car, turning back to face me I dangled the keys in my hand and saw her face morph into a huge smile. "When?" She managed to get out as she came over and hugged me, kissing me before grabbing her keys. "Donnie went out after we went to bed and got it out of the garage, most of the tools in your new toolbox are from the garage as well." I said as she ran over to Donnie and gave him a hug as well. "Thank you so much guys. I don't think you understand just how much this means to me."

After everything was done, Abby and Mikey both worked around the kitchen to make breakfast and start on a special dinner. "One that doesn't consist of pizza" as Abby put it.She went all out for breakfast; French toast, pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausages, home fries, toast, just about every breakfast food her and Mikey could think of laid on the dining room table. It didn't take her long to switch from breakfast to dinner as she got started on the turkey and ham, since she doesn't have to start the rest for a few hours at least.

Eventually she took a break and lead me to my room where she brought out a beginners tattoo kit. "I know Sensei always has you knitting in the hashi, I figured you might want something a little different. And I have no problem being the guinea pig either." She smiled as I gave her another hug.

"Not gonna lie. I was startin to think it was something else." I smirked as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. Her smirk met my own as she stretched to wrap her arms around my neck. I love being this close with her.

"We've got plenty of time for that at a later date babe." She said as she pulled my head down to hers and kissed me, her fingers tracing light patterns on my skin under my bandanna.

"Keep it up and I might not resist much longer." I growled against her lips in time for a knock to come at my door and Abby danced out of my reach with a teasing smile on her face.

Mikey was right. Best Christmas Ever.