guys

hey everyone!!!

I would like to apologize for my lack of writing and updating for the past while, I was hoping with quarantine that I would be able to get back on track, but I'm a single mom and life's a bitch right now for me and my son (we're both going stir crazy, and my mental health has been on a decrease for the past couple of months.) 

I have my good days, where I edit what I've written in my draft chapters (which sometimes includes getting rid of everything because I don't want my depression to affect my writing because I want to give all you awesome readers a good story, not one filled with doom&gloom) and of course I have my bad, where I do absolutely F all.

Now, with that being said and out of the way, I would love to thank everyone who's been voting on chapters, adding RM to their libraries, and getting me close to 15k reads. This is amazing (and does NOT go unnoticed) and all of you are amazing! When RM reaches 15k even (as long as I catch it on time lol) I will do another shout-out update for those who have voted as I do every once in a while.

Now for an update on where this story is, for those who are really waiting for an update (it's coming, I promise, and hopefully it'll be up today).

I have several draft chapters on the go, started not completed, and I'm trying to figure out how to put everything the right way so it flows with the movie plot- which btw, we're half-way to almost finished with the movie plot, and hopefully I'll be starting a sequel in the coming months.

Now I gotta get back to writing the next chapter, I love you all!

~

~

~

~

~

~

One more thing

I'm curious if you guys want a nickname or something

I'm curious if you guys want a nickname or something... calling you guys "readers" even though it's true, doesn't feel personalized enough. If not that's cool to, but let me know in the comments

I'm not going to directly address what's going on in the world, but I will tell you if anyone of you needs someone to vent to, or advice, or just to know you're not alone in the world during these dark times, my inbox is always open so shoot me a ...

I'm not going to directly address what's going on in the world, but I will tell you if anyone of you needs someone to vent to, or advice, or just to know you're not alone in the world during these dark times, my inbox is always open so shoot me a message, and remember You are never alone.

Love you all

~Lexi, RMT <3