Ha'shi

Raph's POV

After leaving Abby's rooftop- and rejoining my brothers, we raced back to the lair hoping to get there before Splinter so we don't get in trouble. Diving underground and racing through the tunnels, doing flips and tricks while Mikey cheated with his skateboard, the four of us dived into the entrance tunnel at the same time and got stuck. And let me tell you, being a big turtle stuck in a tight spot is not fun at all. Of course though, Mikey was the one to jump in backwards, and farted. Forcing Leo, Donnie, and I to suffer in the disgusting smell- "Ah Mikey! Was that you?!" Donnie asked, thoroughly disgusted.

Mikey laughed in response. "Pepperoni." He confirmed and I rolled my eyes. It took us a bit of maneuvering before we finally got unstuck and crouched low to sneak through the last few feet of the tunnel that leads to the weapons room.

Donnie set his goggles on his face and scanned for Splinter. "Is he here?" Leo asked, leaning over Donnie's shoulder.

"I don't see him." I answered, my voice low.

"Donnie?" Leo asked, glancing down at the tech wearing brother.

"My thermal scans indicate that there is a 74% variable that there's a 61% chance he's not-" Donnie got interrupted by Mikey, who popped up behind me.

"That he's not here guys." Mikey leaned forward and almost pushed the rest of us out of the hole.

"That he's not here." Donnie finished, replacing his goggles on the top of his head.

"Okay." Leo said, still scanning the room. "Fall in, quietly." He says as he jumps down to the ground, crouching as he lands to minimize the noise of his feet hitting the floor. I jumped down next, landing a little heavier than my sibling, followed by Donnie and then Mikey, who jumped down with no regard for stealth. Leo was quick to turn and shush Michelangelo as we started sneaking towards the weapons wall.

"So, guys, if it wasn't already obvious with that girl, dibs." Mikey said as he followed behind. 

"If Master Splinter catches us, he'll send us back to the Ha'shi." Leo told us, in hopes that it'll shut Mikey up. Nothing shuts Mikey up.

"I'm not goin' back to the Ha'shi." I grumbled in response.

"Every time we're in the Ha'shi, it's because of you." Leo responds with a shove to my shoulder, causing me to bite back a growl.

"Well, bro." I began, attitude spilling into my tone. "You won't have to worry about me draggin' you down anymore." I said, finally letting out what I've been thinking for a while.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Leo and Mikey ask simultaneously.

"I'm goin' out on my own." I answer. "first chance I get."

"How are we going to finish our hip-hop christmas album, bro?" Mikey asks, hitting my shoulder, "You're the hype man." He adds.

"Shut up." Leo and I say at the same time.

"I got glop in my eye." I say, realizing that Mikey spat as he spoke, rubbing my eye.

"Shh! He's not going anywhere." Leo says, holding a hand up in hopes it'll silence everyone. "We all stick together." 

"Sorry I spat in your eye bro." Mikey says before I shove him back and tell him to shush.

"Uh, guys." Donnie says, his back straightening. "We got a bogey." He says just before a flashlight turns on, illuminating our shells.

Ever so slowly, the four of us turn to find Splinter staring at us. "Where have you been?" He sounded angry.

"We-we weren't..." I stuttered out before he wrapped his tail around my neck.