Chapter 29

"Prepping for Prom"

Ryder’s POV:

            “Why do I have to do this,” I whined as I carried ribbon over to the table.

            “Because you’re still not all the way out of the dog house,” Sam said as she smiled over at me.

            “You’re lucky I love you,” I told her with a wink.

            “No. You’re lucky I love you or your punishment would be much worse,” she said as she grabbed the ribbon I had just put down and started working with it.

            “Prom better be worth it,” Chase said as he came up beside me.

            “If you want some then you help,” Bailey said as she kissed him.

            “That’s a good deal,” I said. “Does it apply for me?”

            “We’ll see,” Sam told me smiling a little bit. “It depends on how good of a job you do here.”

            “Then I better make sure I do a great job,” I whispered in her ear.

            “I guess you should,” she whispered back as she turned into me. Then I put my lips on her and lifted her by her hips. I put her down on the table and moved between her legs.

            “Get a room,” I heard someone yell. I looked over and saw that it was Zane who had yelled it.

            “If you guys would leave then we would have a room,” I said back with a wink.

            “Move back,” Sam said laughing as she pushed on my chest. I moved back and she hopped back down. With one more look towards me she walked over to the other wall with Addison.

            “Looks like you two are doing good,” Chase said to me.

            “Better than I ever thought we would be,” I said with a smile.

            “You look love sick dude,” Zane said.

            “You’re not the one to talk,” I told him. He blushed a little bit and walked away.

            “I’m glad you’re happy,” Chase said.

            “It feels kind of weird having a girlfriend though,” I said.

            “You wouldn’t give it up though,” Chase said with a knowing smile.

            “That’s true,” I said nodding.

            “So are you guys doing anything on Prom night,” he asked quietly.

            “I don’t know. It’s totally up to her,” I said back. He just nodded. “What about you?”

            “Bailey says yes so I guess yes,” he said with a smile.

            “Have fun,” I said smirking.