Two

"Cressa." I woke up and saw Percy then he smiled and I pulled my headphones off.

"Hey, we're at the camp." I nodded and got up then we went up a huge hill as Butch drove off but I had one bag as Percy held my other bag.

"Where are we?" I asked and Percy smiled.

"Camp Half-Blood, you'll like it." He said and we crossed the top of the hill then I saw what looked like a whole different world. There was a fire covered rock wall, an arena that looked like a mini-coliseum, strawberry fields, and countless cabins with a lake on the other side of this camp.

"Percy, what the hell is going on here?" I asked and he smiled.

"You're a demigod, Cressa. It's why we were trying to get you here, for your own safety. We aren't quite sure which god is your dad but we know you have an Olympian dad. Meaning he's one of the twelve-"

"Gods? Like Greek mythology?" I asked and he laughed as we walked towards a large house with a picnic area next to it. The area had a lot of tables but the building itself was open to the wind and was made of stone.

"It's not mythology but yeah, it's the Greek stories. Me, my dad is Poseidon so I'm one of the big three." He said and let me into the house then I saw Mr. Brewer but he was half horse.

"Hello, Cressa. My real name is Chiron, forgive me for not telling you earlier."

"It's alright." I whispered and he chuckled then smiled at me.

"Let's hope your father claims you soon so you can get settled in." I nodded and he noticed me staring at the horse ass he was sporting.

"I'm a centaur, half human and half horse." He said, knocking me out of my rude staring, and I felt my face heat up.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to stare!" I said and Percy laughed some then nudged me.

"Come on, I'll give you a tour while we wait until you've been claimed." I nodded and followed him out then we went towards the cabins.

"These twelve here are the original cabins, the Olympians." He said and I nodded then he led me to the center three.

"These three are for Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon. They used to be empty-"

"Used to be?" I asked and he nodded.

"In the Hades cabin, Nico and Hazel are there. For Zeus, it's Jason when he's here and not at the Roman camp. And for Poseidon, me and my brother. He's also half-cyclops so don't stare." I smacked his chest as he laughed but he led me to newer cabins that were still being built.

"These are for the minor gods and goddesses. They're new since this camp was only concerned for the Olympians before I changed it." I nodded and saw Butch in front of a very colorful cabin.

"The rainbow goddess Iris, she's his mom." He said and I nodded then he led me to the beach and I saw a group of seven people sitting together. One was under a black umbrella though, he also had on a black shirt and didn't seem very sociable with the rest.

"Come on, these are my friends." Percy said and I followed him towards his friends but stared as he hugged the blonde and kissed her head.

"Annabeth, this is Cressa O'Reily. Cressa, this is Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Piper, Jason, Nico, and Leo." I waved and they smiled then Percy sat next to Annabeth.

"Has she been claimed?" Piper asked and Percy shook his head.

"No, which is really odd." His friends nodded then I went to Nico and sat.

"Do you mind? I'm not a sunny day kinda girl." He nodded and smiled at me.

"Nice bracelet." He said and I looked at my KORN bracelet.

"Thanks." I laughed and noticed his friends staring.

"So, you like KORN?" I asked and he nodded.

"I like the older rock, that sort."

"Me too!" I laughed and his dark eyes lit up as he eyed me.

"I think we're gonna be good friends, Nico." I said and he nodded then his friends swam but we stayed under the umbrella talking until his eyes went above my head and he stared.

"What?" I asked and looked up but saw a glowing symbol.

"Apollo." He whispered and I looked at him then lifted an eyebrow.

"It means your dad is Apollo." He said and I smiled.

"This doesn't change anything though, alright?"

"Nothing changes." He said and I giggled then we kept talking about music as the sun fell behind the horizon.