Sixteen

I laughed as Clarisse finished her story but I was so happy right now. Chiron decided a party was in order since I wasn't dead but Piper decided she was going to go to the Roman camp to be with Jason. So only four of us were staying here at Camp Half-Blood, like the prophecy had foretold. I saw Percy talking to Jason, Frank, Leo, Nico, Will, and even Chris was with him then he looked at me and smiled but I looked at Clarisse and she eyed me as I stood.

"I'm going to take a walk, I need some alone time."

"Don't die!" I laughed and set my cup down as I walked towards the beach, going to the docks and staring at the moon.

"Zeus, I know you did something to save me. Thank you. I remember lightning right before I woke up, and your voice telling me I couldn't die yet. So whatever you did to save me and bring me here, thank you." I said and jumped as arms hugged my waist then I smiled as the smell of the sea breeze and sea salt hit me.

"Did you ask him for a favor?" I asked and he laughed.

"Maybe. But it worked, didn't it?" Then I turned in Percy's arms and hugged his neck.

"Yeah, it worked." I whispered and he leaned down, kissing me and holding me close to him. I slid my hand into his hair, holding him close, then he licked my lip and I opened them slightly, allowing him to deepen the kiss. He nearly lifted me off the ground as he pulled me even closer to him so my chest was mashed against his then I broke the kiss so I could breathe. That doesn't mean I let him go.

"Percy, we're in the middle of the camp." I breathed and he smiled then kissed me again before letting me go and grabbing my hand, dragging me away from the dock. He eyed the others at the arena as we ran towards Cabin Three then he slowed when he remembered I was in heels. We got there and he pulled me in front of him, kissing me again as he opened the door. I held his shirt tightly as he backed me into the cabin then he locked the door and walked me towards the bed. I gasped as he lifted me off the ground, holding my legs tightly, then he laid me down on the bed. I groaned as he kissed from my lips down my jaw and to my neck then I gasped as he rolled his hips into mine.

"Percy." I whispered and he sat up then I watched as he got his jacket off. I sat up and helped him get his shirt off then he kissed me again, his hand holding the small of my back, as he laid me down. I moaned as he pressed into me then let my fingers trail over his warm, tan skin until I got to the small trail of hair that led under his pants. He gasped against my mouth as I grabbed his belt then he sat me up, reaching behind me for the zipper of my dress. I broke the kiss to chuck my dress off to the side as he got my heels off.

"Are you sure?" He breathed as he laid over me and I hugged his neck, kissing him again. He groaned and laid against me more, my strapless bra being the only thing between our chests, then he grabbed my thigh and held tightly as he slid his hand under my back, unclipping my bra. I broke the kiss so he could pull the material off then he stood and I watched as he got his belt open and got his pants off.

"Cressa-"

"Yes, Percy." I whispered and he leaned over me, kissing me, then he pulled my underwear off. He got his boxers off then I looked at him as he laid between my legs and kissed me again.

"Percy, wait." I whispered and he eyed me.

"You forgot-" Then he grabbed a condom from under the pillow. I smiled as he put it on then kissed me again, slowly sliding into me. I bit his lip and held him tightly at the slight pain but he didn't do anything until I said, verbally said, for him to continue. When I did, he slowly started to move inside me and I swear I saw Elysium at one point. When I dug my nails into his back, he hissed and seemed to move harder, faster almost. I also know that someone HAD to have heard us, he didn't exactly make it easy for me to keep quiet. After, he was holding me close but had thrown a blanket over us half haphazardly and I was laying against his chest.

"Is sex supposed to be that good?" He breathed and I laughed as I sat up to look at him.

"I wouldn't know, I've never done that before." I said and he stared at me.

"Seriously? So we were both virgins?"

"Wait, I thought you and Annabeth-"

"No, we never!" He said and I laughed as I shook my head.

"You two seemed so close." I said and laid on him, tracing random things on his skin.

"We were, but I'm with you now." He said then I looked at him, making him go red.

"I-I mean, only if you want! I won't make you-" I kissed him then he stopped as he kissed back and hugged my waist.

"Percy, as far as I'm concerned, we were dating the moment you kissed me on the dock." I said and he laughed then I laid my head on his.

"And as much as I'd like to stay like this, we do need to let Tyson in for the night." I said and he sighed then nodded.

"Can't wait until I can get my own damn place." I laughed and we got dressed then I unlocked the door but we laid in bed together. And as I fell asleep that night, I couldn't help but be extremely happy about my life.