Four

I watched as she laid in the infirmary bed but Annabeth came in and I smiled at her then looked back at Cressa.

"How is she?" Annabeth whispered and I shook my head.

"She's not getting any better with ambrosia. Will thinks it has to do with what hurt her." I said and she nodded then took some blood from Cressa.

"I'm going to run some tests on this, see if we can't figure out what's keeping her under." I nodded and she left then I grabbed Cressa's hand and noticed her tan line from a ring.

"You had a ring?" I whispered and looked to the sleeping face but there was no change at all. I sighed and kissed her head then left but saw Julie and Lauren from the Apollo cabin coming towards the infirmary.

"Don't bother, she hasn't changed." I said and the siblings looked like I had destroyed their world.

"Will said..."

"He said she should be awake by now." Lauren finished for Julie and I nodded.

"Annabeth is running tests on Cressa's blood to see if there's something we're missing. When we know, I'll personally come to tell you and your siblings. Alright?" They nodded and both of them hugged me then they left and I went to cabin three. I fell on my bed and groaned but Tyson came over and poked my leg.

"Brother? How is Cressa?"

"She's still the same. She has a tan line on her finger though, can you go see if there was a ring on the track?" He nodded and left then I laid my arm over my eyes.

"PERCY!" I shot up, hitting my head on the bed frame, as Hazel, Piper, and Annabeth ran in.

"Ow! What?!" I asked and Annabeth handed me a paper but as I read it, I realized what it was.

"There's no way."

"You know what this means though, right?" She asked and I nodded as I looked at the girls.

"Cressa is half succubus."

Cressa's POV
I blinked and looked around to see Nico, Will, Annabeth, Chiron, Mr. D, and Apollo. Nico noticed I was awake first and grabbed my arm, making the others eye me.

"What happened?" I whispered, my memory being slightly fuzzy.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Will asked and I tried to think back then closed my eyes.

"The chariots crashing, there was this woman on the track." I said and looked at them then slowly sat up but stopped as pain erupted from my stomach.

"Careful, you aren't fully healed." Apollo said and grabbed my other arm then I looked at them.

"Why are you all here?" I asked and Chiron sighed.

"Cressa, do you know if you're adopted or not?" I tilted my head some and tried to think.

"No, I don't think so. As far as I know, my mother is the woman I grew up with. Why?" I asked and Mr. D handed me a paper.

"This is some blood work Annabelle did while you were out. It's your blood, Carrie."

"Cressa."

"Whatever." He waved Nico off then I read over the blood results and shook my head.

"This isn't right. I-I'm half succubus?" I looked at Apollo and he sighed.

"About eighteen years ago, I was sent to get rid of a succubus in Maine. Unfortunately, we gods didn't realize how strong she was and she cast a spell on me. Nine months after that, I heard she had died and a baby was born. Knowing it was my child, I put her in a home where I thought she would be safe but I was wrong, I see that now. And the woman who raised you, she was an amazing woman when I left you with her but she changed. Delphi warned me that she would and you would be in danger but I didn't listen." He said and sat on the bed next to me then I grabbed his arm.

"Dad, you couldn't have known." I said and he shook his head.

"It doesn't matter, Cressa." He said and I looked at Mr. D.

"So, what's going to happen to me now?" I asked and Chiron sighed.

"That's for the gods to decide. We've never had a half-succubus camper before-"

"Tyson is half-cyclops-"

"Being a cyclops and being a succubus are two entirely different things, Cecilia." Mr. D said and I glared.

"Cressa." He rolled his eyes and waved me off then left but I looked at the others still here.

"Who knows in the camp?" I asked and Will sighed.

"Everyone. The Stoll brothers heard Annabeth tell Percy about it and told everyone." He said and I gripped my bed sheets.

"Ev-everyone?" I whispered and Dad nodded.

"Yeah, everyone." I looked at my blankets then shook my head.

"What'll happen until the gods figure out what to do with me?" I whispered and dad brushed my hair behind my ear.

"For now, you just live here. Don't worry about what people say, only those who matter to you can judge you." He said and I nodded then laid on his shoulder and he held me as I silently cried. Everyone knows I'm a monster.