Eighteen

I groaned as I woke up then I saw Percy sleeping under me, making me smile. I sat up some and kissed his lips softly before getting up and going to the bathroom. When I got out, I went to my things and got dressed.

As I buttoned my flannel, arms hugged my waist and I smiled as I leaned into him

"I was letting you sleep."

"Don't need it."

"You will." I argued then he groaned as he remembered what today was.

"The guys-"

"Yep, time to start planning." I said and turned to him then hugged his neck.

"So, do we still agree on the theme?" He nodded and kissed me then I smiled on his lips as he held my waist

"How you got me to agree-"

"I just pouted." I said and he laughed then kissed me again when someone cleared their throat. I sighed and looked at the door to see Annabeth standing there then sighed.

"I'm coming."

"Good." She smirked and we left the cabin then went to the pavilion that the gods had built in a night for this.

"How did you get him to agree to a Nightmare Before Christmas theme?" I shrugged and smirked.

"Well, we weren't dressed-"

"I don't want to know." I laughed and she shook her head as she smiled.

"You make him happy, thank you."

"Thank you for letting him go." I said and she nodded then we got to the pavilion and started our long day. At about lunch, I was ready to rip my hair out.

"Hey, maybe we should dye your hair so you resemble Sally more." Piper said and I held my head between my knees as I tried not to freak out.

"Okay, she's in need of a break!" I shot up at the voice and saw Percy then he smirked as he held his hand out to me. I grabbed it and he pulled me from the pavilion, dragging me to the lake.

"Hold on tight." I held him tightly then he fell off the end of the dock and an air bubble formed around us. I laughed as he held me in his lap, his arms around me as I hugged his neck.

"Tell me I'm not the only one going crazy." He said and I laughed as he kissed me. I smiled on his lips then pushed on his chest, breaking the kiss.

"Trust me, you're not." I said and he smirked as he kissed me again.

"Piper suggested I dye my hair." I mumbled on his lips then he pulled his head back, looking at me.

"She did?" I nodded and moved to straddle his waist.

"Yeah, she said it'll make me look more like Sally and of course, that means you'll need to go bald-"

"What the hell?!" He asked and I laughed as I laid against him, my arms going around his neck.

"I'm kidding, my love. Though, not about the Piper thing." I said and gently kissed him.

"I love you, Percy." I whispered and he smiled as he hugged my waist.

"I love you too, Cressa." He said then I heard someone call me and looked up to see Piper and Hazel on the end of the dock.

"And so we must return to reality." He said and I laughed then he moved us towards the surface as he kept kissing me. When we got to the dock, he kept us dry and put us on the dock where Piper and Hazel dragged me to the Aphrodite cabin.

"We're dying my hair now?!"

"Yes! The wedding is in a week and you need to be ready for it!" Hazel said then I saw Jason, Frank, and Leo but they only gave me sympathetic smiles as I was dragged into the Barbie cabin.