Nineteen

I stared in the mirror, my flannel off so I was in my half tank top, then I saw Piper grin as she dried my hair.

"Not the perfect shade of red but it's as close as we can get with how your hair was colored before." I nodded and stood then grabbed my flannel and went outside, only to hear a scream.

"Someone help!" I ran towards the screams then saw someone trapped under the obstacle course that had fallen.

"PERCY, FRANK, JASON!" I screamed and ran towards the beams then started pulling them off. The guys ran over then Frank changed to an elephant and helped as Jason and Percy grabbed beams.

"Hang on, Kevin!" I said as he groaned when a beam pressed onto him more.

"Hurry!" He cried and I grabbed the last beam then pulled it off, Jason and Percy grabbing him from under the other pieces of the course.

"Is he alright?!" Chiron asked and I dropped next to Kevin then held his cheeks.

"Kevin, I need you to look at me!" He coughed and I saw blood pool in his mouth then Nico handed me ambrosia, making me hold Kevin's head up so he could eat.

"He'll live, the ambrosia is working." I said and set his head down then looked at the obstacle course.

"I had him doing repairs, I didn't think-" Chiron said but Frank sighed.

"Don't worry, Chiron. It could have happened to anyone." He looked down at me but I was trying to make sure Kevin didn't die.

"Cressa, can you heal him?" I looked at Jason then sighed and touched Kevin's chest, willing his wounds to heal and mend. I even heard some bones popping.

"There, he's healed. The ambrosia will make the pain go away." I said and Kevin grabbed my hand then held it to his chest.

"You saved my life, Cressa. Thank you."

"We all saved your life." I said and sat back as two satyers came over to get him to the infirmary. Percy helped me stand then eyed my hair.

"I was thinking cherries, not fire." I smacked his chest then he smirked as Nico lifted an eyebrow.

"Hey, I didn't know you had a belly button ring." I looked down at the little star charm and nodded.

"Yeah, I got it when I was fifteen. Since I don't really wear things like this, few know about it." I said and crossed my arms over my stomach but Nico caught my wrist.

"Hey, it looks good. I'm sure Percy loves it too."

"Shut up." Percy said and I laughed then Hazel came over and tossed my flannel at me.

"You dropped it." I rolled my eyes and slid it on then buttoned the bottom buttons.

"Thanks, Hazel." I said and sighed.

"Now, I'm going to the cabin. If you need me, I'll be dead." I saluted them then went towards the cabin and fell onto my bed, my back popping.

"You're working too hard." I groaned as Percy slowly started massaging my shoulders then I moaned and smiled.

"Well, at least you have me." Percy said and I laughed.

"Yeah, I have you." I said and he pressed his thumbs into my lower back.

"That feels good." I whispered and he laughed.

"Babe, get your flannel off." I groaned and put my arms behind me then he pulled it off. I laughed and he moved, getting my shoes off then he reached under me, getting my jeans off.

"I'm not having se-"

"We're not, Cressa. I'm just helping you relax since you're so pent up from all the planning." I smiled and hugged the pillow as he massaged my back and legs.

"How is the planning?"

"I've got my shoes, Piper and her siblings are making my dress, Leo is somehow making the entire dinner with some of the minor gods' children, and Nico promised me he would only talk during the wedding when he's spoken to." I said and Percy snorted.

"Leo baking?"

"Yep, my thoughts exactly." I said and he laughed.

"And Piper sewing? Never knew she was the girly type."

"She is Aphrodite's daughter." I said and rolled over onto my back, my legs pressing into his side but my side and arm laying on his legs.

"Lay with me, I'm tired." He smiled and laid next to me then held me tightly, lightly kissing my temple.

"Get some sleep, my love." I smiled and curled into him then he covered us with the blanket.

"Sleep, Cressa. I'll be right here when you wake." I nodded and held his arms as he held me tightly as I fell asleep.