Twenty Two

I sat at the table as he held my hand tightly but I saw people dancing, cheering, even some couples together.

"So, are you happy that you're finally married?" Hazel asked and I smiled as Percy kissed my head.

"Hey, go dance." Paul said and shoved Percy up then he dragged me up, pulling me to the dance floor.

"So, we finally have our happily ever after. Are you happy?" He asked and I smiled as I held him close.

"I'm as happy as I'll ever be." I said and he smiled then kissed me, making me smile on his lips. I laid my head on his chest then he held my waist tighter as the music continued. I smiled then saw the glint from my wedding band, my engagement ring right there on my finger with it.

When everything was over, Percy and I were back at the cabin but Tyson was out with the dryads and satyers

"Cressa?" I looked at Percy and he smiled as he sat up, forcing me to sit up since I had been laying on him.

"Come on, get dressed. I gotta give you something." I nodded and he stood, getting some clothes on, then I stood and went to the closet to get some clothes.

We left the cabin and he held my hand as he pulled me towards the woods then I saw a stone walkway that looked new, fresh

"Percy..."

"Follow it." He breathed and kissed my cheek then I followed the stone pathway through the woods. It seemed like I was walking forever but I knew it was from the anticipation. I looked back at him and he smiled as he walked right behind me then I got to a lesser-known part of the lake and stopped as I saw what stood in front of me, just along the shore of the lake and the pathway leading right to the door.

 I looked back at him and he smiled as he walked right behind me then I got to a lesser-known part of the lake and stopped as I saw what stood in front of me, just along the shore of the lake and the pathway leading right to the door

I looked at Percy and he grinned as he hugged my waist and led me inside the cabin. I looked around and saw it was perfect, everything I had ever wanted in a house of my own. I stopped as I realized Percy wasn't holding me then turned to see him leaning on the back of the couch with a smile on his face.

"Is this ours?"

"Chiron said we're still inside the barrier so we're safe. And no one will bother us unless there's an emergency or our friends just want to come to bother us. The lake here is also secluded from the rest of the lake, no one will see us." He said and I laughed as I went towards him, hugging his neck.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I whispered and he smirked as he hugged my waist.

"Hmm, maybe. I don't remember." Then I grinned as I gently kissed him.

"Then I'll just have to keep telling you until you remember." He laughed and I squealed as he lifted me off the floor, taking me down the hall to the bedroom. I laughed as he dropped me on the bed then he crawled over me, kissing me and boxing my head in with his arms.

"I love you, Cressa Jackson." He whispered and I smiled as I hugged his neck, holding him close to me.

"I love you, Percy Jackson." He smiled and laid on me more, deepening the kiss, then I rolled us so I now sat on his stomach and he pushed my sweater up.

One Year Later
I walked into the main camp and saw the new campers that had come over the past year then I saw Leo tinkering with the Argo. He waved to me so I saluted him then Annabeth nearly ran into me but caught herself.

"Whoa, sorry!" She laughed and I smiled as I grabbed at my stomach.

"It's alright, Annabeth." Then she eyed me and tilted her head some.

"Hey, you seem different." I nodded and smiled as I saw the other campers looking at us but they weren't crowding us, thankfully.

"Yeah, I guess." I said and she glanced down then her eyes widened.

"OH MY GODS!" I covered her mouth as campers stared then I sighed and dragged her away from everyone.

"Cressa, are you preg-"

"Yeah, and Percy knows but we haven't told anyone yet." I said and she smiled then congratulated us. Seven months later, we had a little girl named Bianca and Nico was her godfather, for obvious reasons. And as it so happens, demigods to live to be old and crippled and cranky. Percy and I know that for certain.