Blushing Kitten

A/n
Hehe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's Pov

I jumped at the slam I heard to the door downstairs, pulling me from the game and allowing Jerome to kill me "Haha! The bacca wins again!" He shouted, "Boooooo~! Now I owe the fish!" Sky whined, "um.. hang on guys, I think my brother is home," "hurry back Benja!" I laughed softly, taking my headphones off and muting my mic. I carefully made my way to the living room, seeing Seto laying against the door, "Seto? You okay there?" He jumped at my voice, his ears tilting back, and his face bright red, making me chuckle, "dude, you look like a fucking tomato," I smiled, he looked down and stood up, heading into the kitchen, "I- I doubt you got any food.. I'll m-make you something.." I tilted my head at him, "You okay there Seto?" I asked, he ignored me.

"I thought you were gonna be out late," "things changed." He stated, okay now I'm concerned. "Seto. What happened?" I asked seriously, "don't worry about it," "tell me." "I don't need to," he stated, pulling out some pork chops that we'd let thaw out last night, "Seto." I grabbed his wrist and turned him around to face me, "what happened." I growled, he yelped softly, his face turning a darker shade of red, "Mitch-" "no, I want to know, if they hurt you I swear to Notch up above-"  "No!" He shouted quickly, shocking me. "He.. didn't hurt me," he blushed, I tilted my head and let go of his wrist, "what happened then?" "W-well- can we move this over to the couch? I'll just finish the food first," I nodded and left him to finish.

When he finally sat beside me, he was a red mess, his tail swishing rapidly, "so what happened?" "W-well, I was doing the project, and then he started saying things about some shows, asking if I was interested in them, then talking about video games, and then.. things got.. odd," he said softly, "odd?" I asked, "he started getting closer and closer to me, and then his hand was on my waist! I was so confused,but before I could ask about it he started saying weird things!" He shouted slightly, "like?" "He asked 'did it hurt when you fell from heaven' or 'Your eyes are like chocolate, no wonder you're so sweet' and it was just weird!" He shouted, hugging a pillow, I tried to not laugh, I guess no one's ever flirted with Seto.

"Anything else?" I asked, he nodded, "he- he got really close to me.. and.. and I don't know what got into me Mitch!" He shouted, blushing madly, "what do you mean?" "He got close to me, and before I was even aware of anything, I was on the bed and we were.. kissing really hard.." he blushed, I attempted to hold my laughter, key word attempted. I ended up laughing loudly, "why are you laughing?!" He shouted, throwing the pillow at me, "my baby brother is all grown up!" I shouted, he tilted his head, "what?" "Okay no homo, or incest, but how does this feel?" "Wha-mph!" I cut him off, placing my lips on his, his body quickly relaxed, his hands moving to my shoulders as I held his hips "mmm~" he purred softly, trying to pull me on top of him.

I broke us apart, hearing him whine softly, "heh, and that Seto is what hybrids call heat," I stated, he turned an even brighter red, "why did you do that?!" He shouted, "to see if you're actually going through your first heat, or if you're just a horny little kitten~" I smiled, ending up with a pillow smacking my face. "Don't use that language!" He shouted, "guess I'll have to keep an eye on you, cause the heat will make you want everyone who can dominate you," I smiled slightly, "How do you expect me to deal with the fact that I just had my first kiss stolen and then kissed my brother!" He shouted, his face was bright red and it was a little amusing seeing him like this.

"Seto, I've told you a million times, we're not blood brothers, it's very clear, and it's time you admit it," I said softly, he huffed, "Mitch, as far as I'm concerned you're my brother. You will always be my brother and nothing can change that," he stated, making me sigh, "fine whatever, but seriously, first heats are pure hell, and considering you're probably exactly like me in genetic make-up from experiments that dad did, you can get pregnant-" "Are you off your hinges? I'm a dude!" He shouted, "yes, a hybrid dude, a hybrid dude designed to be a pet of a dominating master, you can get pregnant. So- not that you would- if you decide to have any form of sex you come to me and we'll take you somewhere that has helped us in the past," he looked at me with a confused look, "us?" He asked, "Jason and I," "Jason can have children too?!" He shouted, "duh, oh, and I guess it time I gave you my gift from when I first learned about my body," I sighed, going to a nearby shelf and pulling out an old journal, Father had given me this when I started going through heat, because now his 'property' could be damaged by a child. "Here ya go Seto," he looked at the book with hesitancy, "But, what if I dont-" "take the damn book Seto, and deal with being a hybrid," I sighed, tossing it into his shaky hands, "Now, I'm going back upstairs, welcome to adulthood!" I smiled, quickly going up the stairs. Seto is an adult now, once a hybrid experiences their first heat it means they're officially in an adult body, and now my baby brother was an adult cat hybrid.. welcome to hell Seto..

_________________

A/n

Yes, Hybrid males can have children, and seems Seto's partner has feelings for him~ interesting~

Also quite interesting that Mitch and Jason have been there before eh?  >u>

Also not reading over this cause NO REGRETS

..please tell me if anything is wrong >->