Lovingly Teased

Mitch's Pov

I groaned softly, the sunlight pouring in through my windows and making me feel blind, looking at my clock I saw that I had woken up earlier than normal, "better get ready for hell.." I pulled myself from the bed, stretching until I heard a pop from my bones and joints, pulling a random tank top from my closet and simply pulling my hoodie over it, and slipping my jeans on. Sighing softly I flopped back onto my bed face first, "Why did I wake up early?" I whined, soon hearing a creaking noise from my door, sitting up and glaring softly until I could see their face. "Seto? What the heck are you doing in here at a time like this?" I asked him, he whined and flung himself  onto my bed, bouncing me slightly, "Seto?" "I don't wanna go~!" He whined, "seriously? I thought you were all about school and learning?" "Yeah, that was before I had to go into heat!" He shouted, pouting softly, "aw, is the kitty embarrassed about being all warm?~" I teased, he blushed and grabbed a pillow, slapping me with it. "Hate to break it to ya Seto, but father won't allow you to lay out for this," I stated, he whined again, "how do you know? Maybe he-" "no Seto, don't tell him under any circumstances what you are going through," I told him with a firm tone. He couldn't let him know, that bastard would force Seto to sell his body, and hell no is that happening to my little Seto! "Ugh, then I have to go to school in heat!" He emphasized the word heat, "welcome to my world," I sighed, "wait, you have gone to school in heat?!" He shouted slightly, "I've done it for quite some time now, if you want the best advice, keep your head down and hope no guys can tell," I shrugged, "wait, why guys?" He tilted his head, "well normal guys tend to know that hybrids in heat have no ability to fight back when it comes to forced sex, and knowing the men at our school, they'll be quick to take advantage of your heat," I stated, he squeaked softly, "Awe, your such a shy kitten~" I teased sweetly, chuckling at his red face.

"Seto, you have to go to school, we both do, believe me, if I could I'd let you lay out today, but it's his rules, not mine," I sighed softly, my heart aching at the sad look in his eyes, "but if I go.. I'll have to see him.." he said softly, "Seto, you can't hide from the guy, he took your first kiss and apparently almost your first time, you'll have to face him eventually," I sighed softly, petting the top of his head, making soft purrs come from him. "But.. he'll laugh.." "If he laughs at you I'll beat the hell out of him," I smiled slightly, he pouted softly, hugging my waist, "promise?" He asked softly, making me wanna squeal at his cuteness, "I promise Seto, no one laughs at my little kitten," he blushed softly, "thanks big bro, glad I could count on you," he smiled, hugging me tightly, "no problem Seto, now go get dressed ya hobo," I smiled, he smacked me with another pillow making me laugh at him.

___________________

A/n

So I know most of this stuff is filler until we get to Pax and the real shipping starts, so I was wondering, would everyone be okay with me making the next chapter in Seto's Pov? Cause I /really/ want to write some good shipping stuffs, but since this is the Merome book I was curious if everyone would be okay with things hopping into a few separate Pov's for the next few chapters until I get into Mitch doing his 'job'