Prologue

☣☣☣

Life. A simple word filled with a complex meaning. What exactly does it mean? Honestly, I don't know. This may sound like some kind of suicide note, but believe me, its not.

I'm asking about life because I genuinely don't know. I don't know what its like to live life to the fullest, to have fun, to be adventurous. My life has been one big pile of boring.

I go to high school like a normal teenage girl. That's about it. I have only one friend. The best friend in the world. She gets me in the way that others never have. I was a loner before I met her. Lost. I was deemed a freak by everyone at school because I'm 'different.'

What the hell does that even mean? I mean, I've always sensed something was odd about my life. Never knowing who my father is, having a mother that claims to have no clue, constantly asking my mom questions about things I don't understand. Not the kind of things a normal kid would ask. Strange things.

After a while I just faced the facts. My life would never be extraordinary and adventurous. I'd be stuck at a school filled with no good, popular dïcks for two more years only to move on to more of the same in college. All I could think of was that I'd always be a freak, no matter where I go.

That is until something unbelievable happened. Tragic but not entirely bad. And that unbelievable event? It changed my life forever.

My name is Skylar Ward. Now, who exactly is Skylar Ward, you might ask? Well, let me tell you my story. Let me tell you everything.

☣☣☣

So, here's a little something new I thought of. I've been wanting to do a story about one of the Winchesters' daughters. I tried to make it a little different than what I've already read since so many stories about their daughter are pretty similar.

I have to thank @TrueSupernatural13 for the inspiration in her stories. They are absolutely amazing! And I honestly don't know if I could've figured out where to go with this story without her. I promise I did not make this story like hers, it was just inspired by hers.

So thank you @TrueSupernatural13!! You are the best!! Don't forget to check out her stories if you haven't guys!

I hope you like this new story!! Vote, comment, fan, and all that good stuff! Thanks guys!

~~Sky~~