Sorry for the Wait

Hey guys!! I'm SUPER sorry I've kept you waiting so long. I didn't realize it had been so long since I've updated. 

I do have a chapter written, but I just haven't had the time to type it. Especially since I've been on Christmas break and am not really allowed to be doing this stuff anymore. Courtesy of my parents. :/

I most definitely have NOT forgotten about a single one of my stories or my readers. I know you guys are excited to read more in all of my stories, and I apologize for making you wait. It was much easier over the summer when I didn't have school to worry about, and my parents still let me watch Supernatural.

Yeah, I don't know how many of you know aboout that ^^ but it's true. My parents decided I was "too young" for it, and they didn't want it to "affect me." Whatever. I've been perfectly fine for the year I've been watching it. I'm still caught up though. ;)

Anyway... I'm not bored with this story or anything, and I'm not stuck. I just haven't had the time to type the chapter, and I am SOOOOOO sorry!!

So, I'll try to update soon.... But at least now you know why it's been so long. 

I just wanted to say thank you to the person that pointed this out to me. I didn't realize how much it bothered you guys to not know what was going on with the story. So THANK YOU! :) I'll see you guys soon!!!

~~Sky~~