The Next Morning

(Y/n)woke up from a rough sleep. She didn't sleep very well last night because she kept having nightmares about Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. She went through her usual morning routine: breakfast, brushing teeth, showering, getting clothes on, and drying and brushing her (h/c) hair. After that, she had nothing else better to do do she watched TV for at least 30 minutes. She then looked looked over at the back door and saw her 3 dogs and cat looking through the window with hungry eyes. She turned the TV off and she went into her garage to get the dog and cat food. She put some dog food into a blue bucket and grabbed the can of cat food. (Y/n) realized that now she was almost out of dog and cat food so she decided that after she fed her pets, she would go to Walmart and buy more food for them. She walked out of the garage and went outside through the back door. She greeted her pets as she fed and watered them. As she was walking back inside the house with the pet food, she told her pets goodbye. She put the pet food back in the garage then she got into her (f/c) convertible. She pressed the button to open the garage door then she backed out of the garage and drove off to Walmart.
          While she was at Walmart, she saw her friend Sabrina. "Hi." (Y/n) greeted her friend. "Hi (Y/n). You look tired." Sabrina greeted back. (Y/n) told her best friend How last night she couldn't sleep because she kept having nightmares about her first night on the job. "(Y/n) maybe you should get a different job. "Sabrina said. (Y/n) shook her head. "No way! I can't quit now. I'm making good money and you know I've always loved pizzerias and animatronics." (Y/n) and Sabrina ended their little chat and went to go buy the things they needed. (Y/n) bought the pet food and drive home. She left the bag of dog food and the bag of cat food in the garage. She went inside her house and went to her room to take a nice long nap until it was time to go back to her job.