Night 3

(Y/n) sat in the office, waiting for the phone call. As soon as the phone rang, she answered it.
        "Hello? Hello? Hey you're doing great! Most people don't last this long. I mean, you know, they usually move on to other things by now. I'm not implying that they died. Th-th-that's not what I meant. Uh, anyway, I better bat take up too much of your time. Things start getting real tonight.             Uh...hey listen I had an idea. If you happen to get caught and want to avoid getting stuffed into a Freddy suit, try playing dead. You know, go limp. Then there's a chance that, Uh, maybe they'll think you're an empty costume instead. Then again, if they think you're and empty costume, they might try to...stuff a metal skeleton into you. I wonder how that would work. Yeah never mind, scratch that. It's best just not to get caught. Um...ok, I'll leave you to it. See you on the flip side!"
        (Y/n) checked the cameras and already, Bonnie and Chica were gone. She checked on Pirate Cove and Foxy was peeking out of the curtains. The cameras got all staticy and (Y/n) couldn't see anything. When they came back on, Foxy was off his stage. (Y/n) got off the tablet and checked the left door. Bonnie was there. (Y/n) quickly shut the door in his fucking face and then checked the right door. No one was there. "Good." She thought.
         She got back on the tablet and checked the show stage. Freddy was gone. She heard deep laughter coming from the party room. She ignored the laugh and looked at Pirate Cove and Foxy was gone. She checked the left door again and Bonnie left. (Y/n) opened the door. She wanted to say something to Foxy.
      She looked at the hall camera and watched as Foxy ran down the hallway. Then he was in the office. No screaming this time. (Y/n) tucked her (h/c) hair behind her ears. "Um...hi." She said. Foxy looked a bit nervous. "A-ahoy" he greeted back shyly. (Y/n) introduced herself, "I'm (F/n) (Y/n) (L/n) but you can just call me (Y/n)."  "I'm Foxy the pirate fox but you can call me Foxy." Foxy replied. "Are the others going to hurt me?" (Y/n) asked him. Foxy shrugged and said, " I don't know lass. If they do, I'll protect ye." (Y/n) blushed a little.
       The two of them didn't know what else to say to each other so for the rest of the night, they both looked at the cameras and shut the doors when needed. At 6:00 A.M., (Y/n) and Foxy said goodbye to each other and (Y/n) went home.
        All night long, (Y/n) dreamed about the pirate fox and in the morning, she was still thinking about him and she had a good feeling in her heart.