The Next Day

(Y/n) woke up next to Foxy who was laying beside her, awake. He looked over at her. "Good morning beautiful." He said. (Y/n) blushed and said good morning back, then they both got up and walked out to the main room. It was too early for kids to be here. (Y/n) and Foxy said good morning to the three up on stage, then (Y/n) ate pizza for breakfast and drank sprite.
         "I hope I don't see Springtrap at my house today." (Y/n) said when she was done eating. Foxy had a sad expression in his face. "What's wrong, Foxy?" Chica asked him, concerned. Foxy hugged (Y/n) and said, "I don't want the lass to go. I want her to stay here with me." "But I have to get home to take care of my pets." (Y/n) told him. All four of them looked at her puzzled. She explained to them what a pet was. She said goodbye to her new animatronic friends, then drove home.

When she got home, the only evidence that Springtrap had been there was, another note left on the door that said: Tonight...you-ST. (Y/n) took the note out of her pocket and the other one off the door, and threw them both away once she got inside. She checked the whole house, but there was no sign of Springtrap. She went on with her day as usual.