Night 2

(Y/n) was back in the security office at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza ready for whatever terrors the night brought her. The phone rang and she immediately answered it and she heard the mans voice again. "Uh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well if you're hearing this and you made it to day 2, Uh, congrats! I-I won't talk as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper places. You know....uh interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes more active in the dark though so hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right?
           I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. So if-if you can't find something or someone, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react...uh, not that you're in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that.
           Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the camera remains off for long period of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control. Uh, talk to you soon!"
            The recording ended. (Y/n) immediately got on the cameras and checked on Pirate Cove. The curtains were closed. She then checked on the show stage and Bonnie and Chica were missing. "Oh fuck!" (Y/n) thought to herself. She checked on Pirate Cove again. She saw two two eyes peering out from behind the curtains. "That must be what the phone guy was talking about." (Y/n) switched to the parts and service room to see Bonnie pressing his face against the camera. She checked the bathroom camera and saw Chica standing there. (Y/n) looked at the time on the clock. It was 2:00 a.m. Four more hours. She looked at the percentage of power and she had 68%. (Y/n) decided she needed to save some power so she got off the cameras and put the tablet down. She looked around the room and spotted a pile of news papers. She picked one up. The headline read "The Bite Of '87". (Y/n) started reading the news paper and had completely forgotten about the dangers around her. When she remembered the animatronics, it was too late. (Y/n) went back to the desk and picked up the tablet to check the cameras. She checked on Pirate Cove and Foxy was nowhere in sight. She panicked and switched to the left hallway camera and saw Foxy running down the hall to where she was. She screamed and fell out of her chair and seconds later, Foxy was in the office screaming really loud. (Y/n) shut her eyes tight and waited to be dragged down the hallway and get stuffed in a Freddy suit. Everything was quiet. No sound, no movement. (Y/n) was confused. Why wasn't dragging her down the hall right now? Foxy grabbed (Y/n)'s left arm with his only hand and pulled her up. He stared at her for another minute before running back to Pirate Cove. "Well that was weird." (Y/n) thought. (Y/n) looked up at the clock and it was 6:00 a.m. The bell rang, and (Y/n) walked out and left the pizzeria.

Foxy's P.O.V.
Foxy was peeking out of the curtains and looking at the camera. The red light was on meaning the night guard was watching him. Once the small red light turned off, he rushed out of the curtains and sprinted down the hallway towards the office. He ran into the office and screamed loudly. He took one look at the girl and noticed how pretty she was. He stopped screaming, walked over to her, and looked down at her. "She be the most beautiful lass I've ever seen." He thought to himself. The girl looked up at him from down on the floor a bit confused. He reached out and grabbed her left arm and helped her up. He didn't want to say anything because he was afraid he'd say the wrong thing. He looked at her for another minute before he ran out the door and down the hallway back into Pirate Cove. He heard the 6:00a.m bell ring and he watched as the (h/c) headed night guard left the building.