A Terrible Lustfilled Dream

"No! No! No!" (Y/n) screamed as Springtrap held her down and started undressing her. She tried struggling away but he was too strong for her. As her shirt came off, Springtrap marveled at her breast size and then started taking off her bra. He then started to massage her left boob and sucked in the other. He then stopped, pulled (Y/n)'s pants and underwear off, and pulled out his member.
(Y/n) woke with a start. She was back in her own bed alone. She wished she was back at the Pizzeria with Foxy there to comfort her from the terrible nightmare she had, but tonight she was off work. She decided to go to Sabrina's house to tell her friend about the dream.

Time skip to Sabrina's house
(Y/n) pulled into her best friends driveway. Once she parked, she quickly ran to the door and rapidly knocked. Sabrina answered the door. "Geez (Y/n). You're knocking like there's a hoard of zombies after you." She said. "Can I talk to you?" (Y/n) asked her. Sabrina nodded and let (Y/n) inside. They both sat on the couch. "So what do you want to talk about (Y/n)?" Sabrina asked. (Y/n) replied, "I had a nightmare last night. It was about Springtrap. In my nightmare he forced me to have sex with him." "Omg. (Y/n), do you work tomorrow night?" Sabrina asked her. (Y/n) nodded and said, "Yes. Why?" "Because," her best friend said, "I want to come with you and learn more about all this shit that's happening to you." "Ok. I'll pick you up at 11:50." (Y/n) responded. And with that, they said goodbye to each other and (Y/n) drove back home.