Night 6

While (Y/n) was getting ready to go to the pizzeria, her phone rang. On the screen it said Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. (Y/n) answered it, "Hello?" "(Y/n)?" "Chica?" "Yes it's me. You need to get down here now!" Chica's voice sounded urgent. "Um, ok. I'll get there ASAP." (Y/n) replied. "Hurry!" (Y/n) hung up and got into her car. "What could be happening down there to make Chica freak out?" (Y/n) wondered.
          Once she was on the road, she headed for the pizzeria. She got there and parked in the parking lot, then got out and ran inside to see Springtrap standing in the middle of the floor with all the animatronics glaring at him from the stage and Pirate Cove. Springtrap got a devilish grin on his face when he saw (Y/n). "Hello again, (Y/n). It's nice to see you again." (Y/n) only glared back at him. Springtrap was now walking towards her and Foxy started to growl. "Ye better not do anything to her, lad. I'll gut ye!" He threatened him. "Relax fox. I won't do anything to your precious little lass. At least not in here in front of everyone.," Springtrap said as he now stood in front of (Y/n), "Come on, (Y/n). Let's go somewhere private."  (Y/n) stepped back. "No!" She yelled. She ran over to Pirate Cove and stood beside Foxy who wrapped his arms protectively around her. "Get out of here!" Freddy shouted at the turn up Bunny. "Hey, let's not be hasty." Springtrap replies back, putting his hands up. "Look, tonight I'll leave, but I'll be back soon." He put his hands down and as he walked towards the doors, he looked over at (Y/n) and gave her a wicked grin, then walked out the door.

Foxy's p.o.v.
Foxy watched as Springtrap moved towards (Y/n) with that awful grin on his face. "If he even touches her, I'll kill him." He thought to himself. "Ye better not do anything to her, lad. I'll guy ye!" Foxy threatened the bastard. "Relax, Fox. I won't do anything to your precious little lass. At least not in here in front of everyone." Springtrap said as he now stood in front of (Y/n). "Come on (Y/n). Let's go somewhere private." (Y/n) stepped away from him. "No!" Foxy watched as (Y/n) ran over to him and stood beside him. He wrapped his arms protectively around her. "Get out of here!" Freddy shouted at the ugly bunny. "Hey, let's not be hasty." Springtrap said back, putting his hands up in defense, "Look, tonight I'll leave, but I'll be back soon." Springtrap put his hands down and as he walked towards the door, he looked over at (Y/n) and have her a wicked grin, then left.

(Y/n)'s P.o.v.
"I fucking hate that guy!" (Y/n) said in annoyance and anger. The others agreed. (Y/n) looked at all four of her friends and asked, "What are we going to do with him?" "I don't know," Freddy replied, "But I know a guy who might be able to get rid of that creep." Freddy went backstage and came back out with a golden bear that looked exactly like him only he had black eyes with white pin pricks. "Who's this?" (Y/n) asked, not moving from her spot in the Cove. Foxy still had his arms around her. "My name is Golden Freddy. Call me Goldie." The golden bear said. "Ok. Cool. I'm (Y/n). I have a question, Goldie." (Y/n) said. Goldie told her to ask away. "Do you know how we could get rid of Springtrap?"