Night 4

"Hello? Hello? Hey! Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it. Uh, hey I might not be around to record a message for you tomorrow."
        (Y/n) heard a banging sounds coming from the recording and continued to listen.
         "It-it's been a bad night here for me. Uh, I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you when I did.
           Uh, hey do me a favor." There were more banging sounds. "Maybe sometime, Uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room."
                 More banging.
"I-I-I-I always wondered what was in those empty heads back there.
                    (Y/n) heard the toreador march playing in the background of the recording. Then she heard a deep groaning and the phone guy saying "Oh no." Then she heard a screeching sound coming from the phone message and she decided to turn it off.
                     She turned on the tablet and began looking at the cameras. Bonnie, Chica, And Freddy we're gone. Then she checked Pirate Cove and Foxy was already off his stage. "Yes!" (Y/n) thought to herself. She turned the tablet off and waited a few minutes before turning it back on to see that Foxy was now on his way to the office. (Y/n) switched to the left hall camera and once again, watched as Foxy ran down the hall, then she turned the tablet off and put it down to see Foxy standing in front of her.
         "Wow, you're fast." She said. "Oh yeah, I'm the fastest in the crew." Foxy replied. He walked over beside (Y/n), knelt down and put his arm around her. (Y/n) blushed. There was a long silence then. Foxy broke the silence by saying, "Y-ye know (Y-y/n)," He scratched the back of his nervously, "I-I really love you lass." "I love you too, Foxy." (Y/n) replied. "Ye do?" "Yes."
          Foxy then leaned and kissed (Y/n) on the cheek which made both of them turn bright red and smile. Then there were heavy footsteps from outside the right door. (Y/n) checked the light to see Chica standing at the window. (Y/n) closed the door and went back to Foxy and she yawned. "Ye tired lass?" He asked. (Y/n) nodded. Foxy told her he could check the doors while she slept so she went to sleep.

Foxy's P.o.v
Foxy checked the right door to see if Chica was still there and she was. She banged on the window and shouted, "Let me in you pirate!" Foxy shook his head and said, "No Chica. I don't want you stuffing me lass into a suit." Chica sighed and left allowing Foxy to open the door. Then he checked the right door to see Bonnie standing there. He shut it and Bonnie knocked on the door. "No ye can't come in Ye bastard!" Foxy yelled at Bonnie. He shined the light again to see Bonnie sadly walking away then, he opened the door again.
       Foxy heard footsteps behind him and he turned around to see Freddy standing behind him. "Freddy, what the fu-" "Don't say it Foxy." Freddy cut him off. "How did ye get in here so fast?" Foxy asked him. "I snuck in here while you were watching Bonnie walk away crying." Freddy replied. "I wasn't crying!" Bonnie yelled from the party room. Freddy looked at (Y/n). "Who's the new guard?" He asked. "She be (Y/n). Don't hurt her!" Foxy growled. "We aren't going to hurt her." Both boys turned to see Chica in the doorway.

Your p.o.v.
(Y/n) heard 3 voices talking. One of them was Foxy's and the other two she didn't know. She opened her eyes and gasped in fear. The three heard her gasp and turned towards her. "F-Foxy you said you would keep them out." She said. "I tried to lass, I really did. Freddy here snuck in on me and then Chica came in." Foxy explained. Chica told (Y/n) they weren't going to hurt her.
      "Now girly, what's your name?" Chica asked her. (Y/n) stood up and introduced herself. "I'm (Y/n)." She looked at the clock and saw it was 5:59 "I should get going." (Y/n) hugged Foxy, said goodbye, and left.