I Brought a Friend

It was 11:50. (Y/n) had just pick up Sabrina on her way to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. On the way there, (Y/n) explained everything to Sabrina about all this Springtrap shit she was brought into. "I think he is a yandere," Sabrina commenter. (Y/n) agreed. "Yup. He sure is. He is such a big yandere asshole. But my friend, Goldie, has a plan on how to get rid of him. He plans to trap Springtrap in the pizzeria when he comes back and teleport him to another dimension. I hope it works." "Same." Sabrina replied. They were silent the rest of the way.

Time skip brought to u by pizza

(Y/n) pulled into the parking lot and she and Sabrina both got out, and walked into the dark pizzeria. It was 11:59. Almost midnight. (Y/n) sat down at one of the tables and watched as Sabrina looked around the place and at the animatronics. "So these things come to life at midnight?" She asked. (Y/n) nodded and said, "Yes they do. They should be coming to life at any minute now." Sabrina was playing around with Bonnie's guitar when all of a sudden, "Hey, who's this chic playing with my guitar?" "Oh, this is my best friend, Sabrina. Sabrina, this is Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the bunny, Chica the chicken, and-" "I be Foxy the pirate fox!" (Y/n) looked behind her to see Foxy standing right behind her chair. "Hey guys. Sorry I was messing with your guitar, Bonnie," Sabrina said apologetically. "Hey Where's Goldie?" (Y/n) asked. "He is in the back," Freddy replied, "I'll go get him." Freddy went back stage and a minute later, he came back out with Goldie. "Sabrina, this is Golden Freddy, But you can call him Goldie. Goldie, this is my best friend, Sabrina." (Y/n) introduced them. Sabrina waves to Goldie who waved back. "So, I heard (Y/n) was going through a lot with this weird Springtrap guy." She said. Foxy answered, "Aye. She is and I wished she wasn't." He then wrapped his arms around (Y/n). (Y/n) blushed. Goldie then told Sabrina the plan and she told him that (Y/n) had already told her.

A/n: Ok I'm going to end the chapter right there because I'm too lazy to type more. Anyway, I'm thinking about making a sequel to this book. It will be called Searching For My Treasure. It will mainly be Foxy's pov and of course is will take place after this book. Springtrap will not be in it, but however, there will be new villains. I ain't telling who they are. Goodnight/day my kitties!