Chapter 11: A Day Out

Lukas and I rushed to the kitchen and got out all of the supplies. Thankfully, Allie had enough for us to the pancakes.

Everyone was talking about their dreams except Lukas. He said he didn't feel like sharing.

We had fun making the pancakes. It was like old times...

The pancakes were finally ready and we all ate.

While we were eating, there was suddenly a knock at the door.

I sudden had a heavy pulse surge through my body. It sent chills running down my whole body. The pulse kept happening, a shade of dark red. Danger.

Though I was able to sense strong auras easily, I couldn't control the reactions I had towards them. That was one of the things I was supposed to work on during class today.

My throat felt like it was closing on itself, my breathing naturally quickening.

It felt like I was being choked by an invisible being. Damn my lack of skill.

I felt panic rise in me, starting from the my stomach and spreading like poison. I felt corned. Weak. Vulnerable.

Like a fox preying on a small rabbit.

I guess my friends sensed something as well as they all seemed on high alert. I clenched onto the rim of my shirt.

Mark was the first to move. He got out of his chair and slowly headed towards the door. He opened it.

"Is Lillian here?" I heard a rough voice say. The aura vanished. Gone. As if it was never there.

I felt myself let out a breathe I didn't even know I was holding.

"Why do you want to know?" Mark asked, defensively.

"I'm here to discuss the sudden room change for her. We have investigated into the situation, and have decided to change her room  and give her former roommate their respected punishment." The stranger explained.

I saw Lukas stiffen a little from the corner of my eye. Mark turns to look to us and nods for me to come over.

I get up and walk over.

"I'm here." I said, calmly.

"May I talk with you outside?"

I nod.

I walk outside with this stranger, leaving the door open a little. Just in case.

"We have decided to move you and we need to talk to you to see where you want to since we have multiple rooms available." They look at me to make sure I'm following along.

I nod.

They then showed me numerous rooms in this hall that have other rooms available or dorms that are completely vacant. In the end I choose a vacant dorm near Allie.

Later that day, all of my friends helped me move my things to my new dorm and settle down. It was quite big and nice in comparison to my old dorm.

Apparently, the person who was previously living here already graduated and moved to the uni dorms.

Lukas decided to stay with me for the night. The bed in my room was a queen sized bed, big enough for the both of us.

I took a shower and he took one after me. He came out after like 15 minutes, changed and clean. He wore a loose black shirt with some flannel pajama pants or whatever they're called. I was wearing a black tank top and sweatpants.