Chapter One

Read with black background

RE-WROTE IT!!

~~**~~

It was a fine Monday morning. Her eyes would close and open time to time, when the sun rays would hit her. The soft silky mattress underneath her was giving so much comfort that she didn't wanted to wake up. 

It was killing her at the fact that she had to get up soon.

Like always on time, few seconds later the door was being knocked. 

Loud groan left from her mouth as she tried to respond. 

"Young Miss, It's time for your first day at work." The old lady also known as Y/n's personal maid Jisoo informed. 

"Just two more minutes, please..." She yelled back making the old lady behind the door to smile.

Jisoo was aware of these excuses. She took care of her since y/n was a baby. How can she not know the younger girls intentions.

They both also had a connection which you can say is stronger than the mother and daughter bond. 

It was way more stronger and different.

"Alright Miss, I will give you two minutes but Master will be mad if he finds out you are still not up." Hearing that she let out another groan. 

"Master~~" She mocked...before getting up and leaving the soft warm bed and opening the door. 

"Good morning Young miss." 

"Y/n. Not young miss. Appa isn't here so you can call me that. Eomma."  The girl said making the old lady to smile before she patted her head. This is what Y/n would always call when her father or mother wasn't near them. 

It gave her comfort that she didn't get from her real mother who is too busy partying. 

"Alright mi- I mean Y/n. Get ready, breakfast is ready." Nodding her head she hoped to the bathroom while Jisoo just shook her head at the silly yet innocent girl. 

~~**~~