Chapter Three

-Edited-

~~••~~

Cold wind brushed against him as he was pushed out by the guards. His hands clutching the money he received for working for the night.

"Never think of coming back here! You loser! " one of the guard yelled before turning and leaving him there in front of the big gate.

He smiled to himself a little before he got up and walked away with the money.

He was a mess. All he could think of was his parents. What will he tell them now?

His lifeless body was walking on the footpath. Totally unaware of the fact that she was watching him.

She saw it all.

How he was pushed out. The pain in his eyes. But she couldn't do anything.

The girl was chained. All eyes were on her every single time.

She sighed before she frustratingly turned around to leave, with a heavy heart.

Y/n was confused to why she was feeling like this.

Why she felt like protecting him all the time? Just why? 

~~••~~

"Dinner is ready love? " Jungkooks mother spoke when she saw her son entering the house.

Jungkook smiled at her mother. He tried hiding his pain from her. He raised his hand to talk to her.

'I'm not hungry mom.  I will just clean up and study.'

The old lady shook her head. This behavior was not one time thing.

He had done this before.

Jungkook walked inside the room. Closing the door behind him. He placed his money bag on his study desk.

Looking at the little money bag for a little while he shook his head.

'I'm sorry.' he sighed before slumping down onto the bed.

He tried to forget about whatever happened this night. But it wasn't something easy to do.

He always got into trouble because of his muteness. And it happened again and that too when he was serving in your mansion.

He shut his eyes tightly only to have your face appear in front.

Your flawless hair and the shiny glowing face.  Everything about you was doing things to him.

Bringing his hand on top of his face,  he rubbed it hard.

'This can't be. You and me. We can't be-'

Even the thought of it was bothering him. He was so small in front of you and your family.

How can he even think about you?