Chapter Twenty Four

-Not edited-

~~..~~

Present

His eyes widened as he saw her lying body on the floor unconscious. He was scared but angry. He wanted to jump on that old man and cut off his skin but he couldn't. 

He was chained. He was bleeding. The punches were giving him a bad pain but he didn't feel any of that as his eyes were focused on his girl.  

"Speak you shit!!!" The guy yelled with a smirk visible on his face, before kicking Jungkook on his stomach.  

Jungkook could only cough out blood before his eyes went to from your lifeless figure towards his feet. 

He should have listened to the words you told him. That innocent people are the worst.

He cursed himself for putting the three of you in this position. The little bean hasn't even seen the outside the world and is already suffering. And Jungkook is the only reason. 

"Uncle, Please leave Y/n. She didn't d-d-do any thing bad. P-Please!" He yelled at the old psycho man sitting on the chair. His hands clasped with Minji's as they both smirked down at him and his girl. 

"Do you think I would listen to you. The treasure is more to me then you or your useless love story." The whole world was slowly turning black but he tried to act strong. Even though he looked funny to others eyes. He wanted to save you and his baby before dying. 

He know that he can't leave this world like this. 

Suddenly Byun signed his men to untie Jungkook. Right after when they did. Jungkook didn't even have the energy left to stand still. He fell on the ground making everyone laugh. His eyes rolled back in pain as he closed his eyes. 

A groan was left from next to him. He quickly crawled next to her body. She had no bruise which meant they gave her chloroform to make her unconscious. Raising his hand he brushed her lose hair strands away from her face. She tightened her eyes before she coughed and opened her eyes. 

Her hands in instinct landed on her stomach. Both of them stared in each others eyes. Tears formed, as her other shaking hand tried to touch his cuts. 

"You were right."  

He shook his head as his eyes landed at her a small bump. Biting his bottom lip, he pulled her body closer to his hugging her. 

Scoffs were heard in the background as they both held each other closer. 

'Listen Y/n, I'm sure police will be here soon. So i will try to distract these guys. You run away.' She quickly pulled away at the words Jungkook whispered into her ear. She shook her head while tears were not thinking of stopping anytime. 

Jungkook smiled painfully before kissing her forehead. Not letting her say anything. 

"Ok. Now that romeo and Juliet scene is done. Let's get the business done." Minji felt the old pair of eyes on her.

"Now where are diamonds." Minji was about to speak when Jungkook suddenly stood up. Minji smirked as her hands were clutched around her arm of the chair. Her father's  death coming in front of her eyes. 

"I- I am saying it again. I don't know!" Jungkook yelled but his words held no meaning as the man rolled his eyes. His hands stuffed inside his jeans pocket. He had enough. He has been waiting for this day for ages. 

Those diamonds were his to begin with. He stole them. However, they somehow ended up to Mr Lee who was minji's grandfather. He is just asking for what is his? Right?

"Alright, Let's settle this for once." Byun moved his chair closer and sat down in front of Jungkook. The man smirked as he saw  Jungkook scoffing and walking away to help his girl. 

"Taeyong, Get the girl." A man in black coat walked towards the couple before pushing Jungkook away who was too weak to even fight back. 

Holding onto Y/n, he pulled her by his side. 

"Okay, now tell me. Jungkook ." 

"Leave her  first." Jungkook commanded but the old man only shook his head before saying. "So that I can lose my only chance to get the information."

"I'm not that dumb."

---

Officer Yoongi looked at the tracking device before moving forward, leading his team. 

"Team B- to the left, Team A- follow me." They all obeyed the order before following inside the abondon hallway which was going to lead them to the empty place. Yoongi was so determined to catch that gang member for once and for all. 

He was already annoyed by all the destruction Byun caused. As the team was moving slowly, they all heard a loud gun shot. 

This made the officer to run  even faster then before towards the sound. But when they reached they heard another gun shot. 

Yoongi huffed as he looked at the closed door which had three bodyguards standing in front. 

Without any thoughts, he got his gun and pointed towards them his team doing the same and in seconds the three of them were down on the floor. 

Breathing for the last few seconds. 

The door was opened with  a loud thud. All of them raised their guns. 

"Put your guns down. All of you guys are surrounded."  The door on the opposite side also opened as Team B walked in. 

Yoongi looked at the scene in front of him. 

Byun was on the floor. Dead. With another girl lifeless on the lap of  a man. With Minji standing there shook. 

~~..~~

To Be Continued

Really sorry for the late update. I was having thoughts about deleting this book. But then I thought that all the hard work would go waste. I don;t care how it turned out- I am just going to publish the last few chapters. 

Also to all the reader still supporting this book. THANKS A LOT!!! A BIG HUG and KISSES FOR YOU!!!!!