Chapter Six

Taeyeon-Circus

So hooked with that song... don't know why.. She is so good. 

-Not edited-

~~..~~

Her hands kept rubbing against each other as she awkwardly smiled at the man in front of her.  He was handsome no jokes at that but he wasn't Jungkook. Who made her beat in a second. Y/n looked down as she kept hearing her mother flex about her designing fashion company. 

"-Oh Taehyung likes playing piano too? Even Y/n is really good at it." Mrs Lee smiled at the other lady in front who looked so pretty and young even though she was the mother of the boy name Taehyung. 

"That's good maybe sometime they can play together on of your clothing release party." Mrs Kim chimed as she patted her son's back who was smiling back at his mother which seemed fake. It looked as if he was also dragged here. Before the two ladies can talk again. Taehyung interrupted with a cough as he suddenly stood up. 

"Sorry Mrs lee but i have to go now. My friends are coming soon." Mrs Lee smiles before she pats the side of her daughter to make her stand up too. The girl quickly understood as she did what the old lady said. 

"I will see you off. I also need to go somewhere." Taehyung gives a small smile as he nodded and signed you to walk along with him. As the two of you walked out of the restaurant, both of you were quiet. 

As if no one wanted to talk and just get out of this place called hell. 

Once you were out of the resturant. You turned as you looked at the tall boy in front of you. He sighed as he kept fidling with his car keys. "Look."

You started as you gathered all the courage to speak up before anything happens. "We both know why our mothers set this up. It doesn't take a smart person to understand that they are setting us up." Taehyung was now looking at you with his wide open as his full attention was on you. 

"So  I- I want to tell you that I don;t want this-"

"I know and I also feel the same. I am not ready for this all marriage." You relaxed a little as if a lot of weight was lifted from your shoulder. You smiled a the man in front you before nodding. "So I guess this will be the last time we meet. If my mother starts anything about you i will deny it and you will do the same." 

Taehyung nodded as he took his hand out of his jacket to shake. Not wasting anytime you shook your hand. "Let's not meet each other again Miss Lee." He spoke in his deep voice making you nod. 

But who knew that this was just the beginning. 

~~..~~

1 week later

4:00pm

The heavy rain didn't stop as he kept running towards his house. His hands were in tight fist as he was trying to reach the place faster. His heart was beating really fast. Not just because of running but it was because of the call he got just few minutes ago when he was working at this resturant. 

His tears didn't stop when he reached the front of his house. Raising his shaking hand he knocked hard. 

He couldn't even call his parents. All he could do was just knock hard to ask them open the door and tell him that they were okay and nothing was wrong with them. 

However just when the door opened in sudden. It wasn't who he was expecting. The elderly lady in front wasn't his mother. 

It was-

'Mrs Lee?'  He thought as he looked at her confused. 

"Omg Son look at you. Looking so wet and cheap." She made a disgusted face as she opened the door wider. Letting the poor man see his parents tied up on the chair as some of the men in black suits were holding guns in their hand. 

"Come inside. You must be cold." She faked as she moved aside letting the man walk inside. Jungkook couldn't do anything as he was looking so hopeless and weak. Seeing his parents in front of him like this made him curse himself for being born. 

He wanted to hate himself so much. 

"So I am assuming you must already know why we called you here right?" Mrs Lee let out as she on another chair which was placed in front of his parents. He suddenly ran up to his parents and tried to untie them but suddenly he was thrown back by one of the bodyguard. 

He hissed his pain as he felt a punch on his pace. Mrs Jeon gasped as she tried to call his son's name but it came muffled due to the cloth wrapped around her mouth. 

"Not so fast son. We will leave them but..." She dragged her words as she stood up and squatted down to reach Jungkook's level who was on the ground. 

"You would have to do us a favor and that is to get out of my daughter's life." She smirked when she saw a shocked face in front of her. Jungkook suddenly broke down his lifeless eyes were now filling tears as they dropped like diamond one by one. 

'Y-Y/n?' He thought as he gulped before looking at his parents. His heart ached as his hands clutched onto his wet shirt. He wanted to yell at the lady and be more stronger but he can't do any of those things. 

He was weak. He was useless. 

He shook his head as he didn't wanted you to leave form his life. He needed you. He wanted you to live. He can't-

Just then a loud groan was heard as he saw one of the man punch his father. Jungkook tried to yell in anger as he stood up but he was pushed down by another man.   

"Do you really not care about your parents?" Mrs lee spoke as she chuckled at the way he looked as if he was about to break anytime. 

"I will ask you one last time. Jeon Jungkook. Will you get out of my daughter's life!?" 

~..~

TBC

Hey guys as some of you might have known that I have opened my own you tube channel for fanfictions. I will post some of my stories that I have on draft there. 

PLEASE SUPPORT ME. 

The link is on my bio and also on the feedback form