Chapter Thirteen

-Not edited-

~~..~~

The white curtains of the big room moved slowly with the wind. The small apartment was enough for the two young people. All they wanted was peace and enjoy their love. Which is what they were now able to do each day. 

"To say that the past days were not the best day of my entire life, will be a lie." She whispered as she was hugging his body from the side. Jungkook smiled as he tightened his arm around the girl. 

"Jungkook." Y/n spoke in her tired sleepy voice getting attention of the man by her side. 

"I love you." Jungkook smiled but it didn't reach to the fullest as something else appeared in his mind. 

He wanted to say those words to you back but he couldn't.

Moving to his side. He kissed her forehead lovingly and then leaned against her neck. Earning a chuckle. 

It was so quiet. The only sound they could hear was the cars horns or sound of the train. It was so peaceful for both of them. But what was coming next was something which Jungkook forgot long time ago. 

His phone lit up. Indicating he received a message. 

Removing his arms which were holding onto Y/n, he picked up his phone from the nightstand. 

His eyes widened when he saw the words he never wanted to see. The person he never wanted to hear from. 

..........

The dark room was filled with the toxic smell of cigarette as the man in the middle was groaning in pain. His hands tied behind him as he kept mumbling the same words again and again. 

"Leave me. I don't know anything."

The elder man who seemed like the leader of the gang smirked. Throwing away his cigarette he walked towards the man. 

"So you are saying. You don't know where the diamond is." 

"No! How many times do I have to say that!! You have held me here for months  now." 

A deep sigh left from his mouth. The man scoffed. His eyes darkened in anger as he nodded his head. "So you are not going to tell me like this." 

Signing one of his man. He moved to the side. Just then one of the bulky well built man came forward. His hand raised in air as the victim was beaten up till he was out of oxygen. He has been here since four months and this torture has never stopped since then. He wanted to say the truth but he couldn't. 

He wanted to be alive. For his family. 

But now, as he was receiving the punches. He couldn't think of anything but to give up. 

And he did.

"I- I d-don't know w-where the diamonds are. B-but all I know is that night. The father of Mr Lee was saying something to his granddaughter. As I was told I went the other night to the mansion after his death. Since our gang also wanted to know what the man said-"

"But what I didn't know was that after the president found out that his father passed on the secret to his daughter. H-he sent her somewhere and showed the maids daughter as his. The girl who is living as president's daughter isn't actually their daughter. She is the daughter of the maid. And the location of the diamonds is with his real daughter who is hidden away from our eyes."  

(During that time, the world didn't know about the granddaughter of Mr Lee since he was not the president but just a mere business man. So it was easy for him to hide his daughter. No media.)

"hmmm. So that;s all you know." 

"Yes. How many-"

Just then the bullet was fired from one of the man standing next to the leader. "May his soul rest in peace."

"Sir. Does that mean that girl is not the girl we need." One of the man known as lee spoke. Wanting to clarify the further plan which they have been working for about many years now. 

"The president played a game with us huh! Ok. Let's do the same. Tell our trusted boy to finish his mission we have given him and bring the girl to us." 

~~..~~

To be continued