Chapter Twenty One

-Not edited- 

~~..~~

Busan 

Busan 

May 10 2020

The warm water slides against his body before dropping onto the pool of warm water around his feet. Pushing his wet hair back, Jungkook looked up at the bathroom's ceiling. His mind clouded with all the thoughts of what has been happening these few days. 

It's been a month since they have arrived from Paris. The life was going at a steady pace. Jungkook got a job at this small cafe and Y/n got a job in a flower shop. Which was not that easy to get since after getting rejected to some. They nearly lost hope but then believed in themselves and kept trying.

Jungkook never thought about letting his father know that he was back. Because now that he found his happiness. His love. He wanted to give his remaining time to her. Jeon company was doing really good. 

Jimin was handling the company so well along with Jungkook's father. 

Everything was so beautiful for them both. Coming home at the same time, leaving for work at the same time. Preparing dinner  together and then cuddling while watching the TV.  It was what he always wanted since the first time he thought about love. 

Which was when you came in to save him from that bully. He could never forget thinking if he was going crazy since he would see himself falling for you even more each day. 

"Babe?"

A small voice from outside the bathroom was heard. Making him smile. Just imagining the image the both of you cuddling and sleeping made his feel so happy. 

Even though that was not enough for him, he had to keep in mind that you might be tired from work. But whenever he would see you so close to him, he would always want to touch you. do things to you. Like-

Shrugging the sinful things from his mind. He turned the shower off and got out to only wipe his body with the towel. 

"I will be out in seconds."  

Jungkook then wrapped the towel around his waist. His hands ruffling his wet hair before he opened the door of his room. But his body froze in place as he saw your figure in front of him. 

That silky baby pink shorts and the tank top. Too much skin on display which was bad for his poor heart. While he was having a hard time, you were there applying moisturizer on your bare long legs.  

"Don't you think the shorts are getting shorter each day?" Jungkook mumbled as he walked towards the nightstand next to the bed. Your head turned to his half bare body.  "What do you mean?"

Jungkook smirked as he placed his phone back on the nightstand and walked towards his clueless girlfriend who was checking her shorts. 

"This-"

Jungkook said as he placed his veiny hand on her thigh. "Don't you know how much I have to control myself whenever you wear clothes like these. These thighs. This!" His hands now went to your ass as he gave it a small squeeze, earning a small gasp. 

"Jungkook-"

"What do you say? We haven't done it for a while. I miss my bad baby so much." His lips traced her cheek before he gave it a small peck moving down to her lips. 

"Aren't you tired?" 

"I'm never tired for you baby girl." Before you could say anything else his lips were brushing against your soft ones. Slowly with love. His hands now on you hips as he walked forwards making you do the opposite. 

Just when you felt the bed. He pushed you on the bed. His eyes were filled with lust. As if he has been controlling himself for so long. 

"I swear if you don't stop wearing these silky shorts. We might have to do this every night." he whispered in his low voice as he hovered on top of your body. His eyes moving towards your lips as he licked his own before biting them. 

"Then I will wear them every day. I don't mind Jeon." Your finger traced his lips. Suddenly he opened his mouth taking your finger inside his mouth. 

~~..~~

Seoul 

The black van stopped in front of the mansion. A man wearing a long brown coat walked out. His hands pushing the hat a bit lower to hide his identity as he walked further into the place. The guards stopped him before he could go any further. 

"Sorry but we have to check your identity." The man smirked before he reached back. The guard thought he was about to get his identity card but his eyes widened when he saw a gun. 

Without any thoughts the bullet was shot through the guards head. The man walked over the dead body before going further. 

"President you are dead." 

~~..~~

TBC 

Sorry for the late update. I am just not sure if you guys like this story or not. I am scared to post the chapters as some of you might not like it.