Chapter Eleven

~~..~~

-not edited-

Jungkook looks like this in this chapter

~~.~~

2 years later

The small steps of his shoes, clicked onto the marble shiny floor. His hands in his pocket however his gold ring on his finger shining as he walked towards his office with some few bodyguards behind him. 

All the staff stood up as they paid their respect to their CEO. He smiled at his staff as he continued to make his way. 

"Jeons company has been making positive strides towards success. In a few of time. The company has gone into the top 5 company's in Korea. Giving competition to the top old companies. It has been said that the new CEO is really smart and that he engaged the daughter of Kim's to-" 

Jungkook suddenly opened the door of his office as he told his bodyguard to wait. His eyes softened at the site of the most precious person sitting on his chair. Her wavy golden hair bouncing as she shuts the news. Her body jolts up before making way towards him. 

"Why are you late Mr Jeon? This is not right thing to do. I have been waiting for 13 minutes."  The girl spoke teasingly as she looked at the man with a seductive look. 

When she was close enough she dragged her finger upwards from his clothed abdomen to his chest. He smirked as he placed his hands on her waist. 

A gasp left from her mouth when he suddenly pulled her into his hard chest. Her eyes shining in excitement as he licked his lips. Her eyes moved down to see his luscious lips. 

His lips which were just made for her. 

"What are you waiting for Mr Jeon? Take my lips which only belong to you." Her soft voice rang inside his ears. Without about wasting any time, he took her lips into his. Moving them softly she turned her head to the side. 

Her fingers running through his long curly hair as she pulled onto it. He groaned at the feeling. 

After few seconds of  non stop make out. They pulled to get some air. His eyes glowing in lust. 

'You are getting wilder every time y/n.' He shook his head laughing before moving around to sit on his chair. 

"Oh come on, you enjoyed it Jeon. You like it when I go rough." Her sentence made him raise his eyebrow in a teasing way. Raising his hand he patted on his lap. Telling her to sit there. Without any complaint she walked up to him. 

Her hands circled around his neck before she placed her head on his chest. His heartbeat calming her body. 

"2 more months Jeon. My marriage is date is fixed 2 months from today." Hearing that Jungkook tightned his grasp on her. Pulling even more closer to his body if possible. He didn't wanted this to happen. 

He knows that the deal with the chinese CEO would be able to save him. But that deal is in 4 months. Maybe he needs to something before that. 

'I won't let that happen. I will not let anyone marry you expect me.' She smiled softly at his signs before pecking his cute nose softly. 

To the world they were engaged to the Kim's and the rings on their left hand were mere evidence of that. But to them, they were both tied to each other. And the ring inside the chains around their neck was showing that. 

It was hidden from the cruel world but to them it was everything. It didn't matter if they had to hide it as long as they are able to feel each other's love. 

~~..~~

Kim's building

"Jimin? Park Jimin?"

Taehyung said the name again to make sure he wasn't hearing anything. The seceretry smiled as he nodded. "Yes sir. He is one of the candidate for your personal assistance job." 

Hearing that Taehyung's face lit up as he quickly asked the person to enter. 

The lady bowed down before going out to let the boy outside know. When outside, she saw Jimin sitting on the chair with his files. 

"You can enter sir." Hearing that Jimin stood up. 

"Thank you so much." Bowing down, he showed his eye smile to the lady before walking inside the room. 

Just when he set his feet inside the room, the door was closed with a loud thud. A small gasp left from Jimin's mouth as he was pinned on the wall. His eyes widened as he saw the man in front with a smirk. 

"Ta-Taehyung?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to apply for a job here?" He asked in his hoarse voice. Jimin shivered under his large. "I wanted to give you a surprise." 

Taehyung nodded before he moved his finger on his cheek. Caressing it softly. "You did surprise me baby." 

...

Y/n gasped as she looked at the camera. Her hands covering her mouth as she stared at the screen. Jungkook moved his arms around her waist as he pulled her closer. 

Jungkook was right. 

Taehyung is gay!  

How can she not know that. he never tried anything on her. 

"Jungkook. This is thing we can use to break the marriage. OMG!! I love you babe!" 

~~..~~

TBC

How was it?