Chapter Ten

-Not edited-

~~..~~

Everything blurred as he saw other man putting the ring on your finger. He was supposed to be on his place and put that ring on your finger. But he can't. He's pushed down with all the status rating by the society. 

The small smile you were giving the man in front burned his chest. He was burning with fire. He wanted to shout and yell at everyone but he couldn't. 

"Jungkook. Are you okay? Do you want to leave, go somewhere?" The man shook his head as he kept staring in front. Trying to curse his life and tell his mind that she wasn't his to start with. But that was not the truth. 

"Jungkook?" Jinae tried again but had no luck. His eyes were fixated in front. Sighing, she pouted before also paying attention to the ceremony. 

.....

"It was a great party." Mr Kim spoke as he sliced his cooked fish with his knife. The guests were all enjoying their food. Mr Jeon chuckled as he thanked the elder person before gulping the glass of water. 

"Well, Y/n is my only child. I would obviously wanted to make her ceremony the best one ever." 

"Yea for sure." 

Suddenly everyone on the table went silent. Y/n kept her face down as she kept playing with her food which was left over on the plate. Meanwhile the man in front of her couldn't keep his eyes away from her. 

As if wanting to have her attention. 

"So, I was wondering if you guys would be available to attend the engagement ceremony of my daughter. Jinae and Jungkook-" 

Mrs Jeon scoffed as she quickly got her napkin and started wiping her lips. " I- I am sorry. I mean we would come to the ceremony but why would you choose him. Out of all the rich men your daughter could marry. Why this person?" Mrs Kim placed her fork down as she looked at the other lady with a confused look. 

"Well, my daughter like him. So simple we would get her the person she likes." 

Jungkook felt so cheap and low. They were talking about him as if he was nothing but a piece of toy. His hands tightened into fist as his jaw clenched in anger. Meanwhile Y/n looked at him with tears in her eyes. 

'Did he just sell himself to them? and for what?' 

Her heart was playing with her. She wanted stand up and yell at them to stop and take him away from here.

Every thing went quiet again, until Taehyung suddenly got up. His eyes moving around the place as he tried to find that one particular person who he couldn't. 

"I will be going first. I need to meet up with someone." He informed but it seemed Mr Kim was not happy. His eyes were glaring at his son but Taehyung didn't care and just left the place with a small bow. 

His hands ruffling his hair as if he was already done with this life. This life  where he is being used every fucking time. 

.....

They were standing in the balcony. Finally got the time to be alone and away from everyone. It was just them two. 

His hands were inside his neatly ironed black pants as he faced the beautiful view in front. Y/n could only do the same. Both of them stood in silence. Before-

"What's this Jungkook?" She finally let out as she faced him. Her hands were crossed in front as she glared at the man. 

Jungkook looked down in ashamed as he didn't know how to disclose everything. His hands went inside his pocket as he took a letter in which he wrote everything. 

Y/n snatched the letter without him doing anything. Her hands opened the letter swiftly, wanting to know the answer to his actions. 

Her eyes widening as she kept reading it from line to line. Her heart clenching painfully as small tears dropped from her eyes. 

"My mother did that to your family and you just left like this. You idiot!!! Didn't think how i would feel." She yelled as her hands crunched the tear. Her hands went to hold him from his collar. But soon she broke down as her head was placed on his shoulder. 

She couldn't belive he sold his whole life for his family's happiness. 

"Jungkook. Why do you never think of yourself. Sometimes it's good to be selfish you know." She exclaimed in between her sobs. 

He chuckled before he pulled her away as he signed. 

'well. I am going to selfish today. so don't hit me.' 

She raised her eyebrow in confusion as she looked at him. Wiping her tears on her cheek with her back hand she was about to speak when something unexpected happened. 

He lips were on hers. His eyes closed as he tried to take in the moment. Moving his lips he held the back of her neck. She was shook as she stared at his closed eyes. When jungkook felt that she wasn't responding he moved back. 

But just then, Y/n wrapped her arms around her neck and pulled him closer. Her lips kissing him like some hunger game. He chucked in between the kiss as they both enjoyed their first kiss under the moon. 

The stars were there to witness their love.

He pulled away before holding her hands. His eyes were closed before he opened them only to witness the most purest beauty in this whole world. 

He looked down where the letter was thrown at. Picking it up, he turned it around. Biting his lip he looked at the girl who was looking confused again. 

Jungkook gave her the letter. 

'If you trust my love then will you wait for me Y/n? '

'I'm only yours and you are only mine.' 

~~..~~

TBC

Comment your thoughts. 

Why did jungkook tell her to wait?

I will try to update as soon as possible.